Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling on Chapter VII...

shannybelle27

Iraq is now backed into a corner it looks like!

Breitling says to (22:37:49):

JUST NOTES SOME OF IT IS NOT IN ORDER OK

the DFI protection from the UNSC stipulates that they must follow the IMF's lead

The UNSC will re evaluate the progress as far as DFI protection in June

Iraq needs to get out of Chapter 7 so they can sell oil to the world and not for food

THEY couldn't RV without the IMF loan payments authorized through the budget

Now THEY HAVE the money to pay the loan

The UNSC says that Iraq must follow the IMF

To protect the DFI fund

And also to be removed from chapter 7

Adviser to the Prime Minister of Legal Affairs Fadhel Mohammed Jawad predicted that a UN Security Council in February, a decision to remove Iraq from the provisions of the previous chapter

FM calls on UNSC

Just to give you a heads up Citibank hired a team of 6 professional economic advisors to evaluate the probality of the revalue of the dinar and the outcomes that may arrive. Breitling is one of the professional forecasters. He works with a team and has the resources of CB to back him up. He is very respected on ds where he shares his independent research and in my opinion is very insightful on the issue. Everybody gets ripped on these forumns no matter who you are but I wanted to share his background as it is worth mentioning. He is not just some Joe with an interesting opinion.

yes breitling doesn't just come on and give an opinion off the top of his head. on ds when he makes a statement, it is based on his knowledge and easily understood logic. his thoughts are appreciated and well accepted.

as this chat is not being done at this site i find it rather odd that someone is asking for proof.

Although I appreciate peoples interjections, when portraying them as FACTS, it would be nice to have some links posted alongside the comments to prove whats being said. Otherwise, IMO NEEDS to be put with it. But thanks Shannybelle27 for bringing it over.

this is why it is posted in the "rumors" forum. get your own links and post them jr.

I find it funny how people will rip into anyone that posts something that isn't as crystal clear as black and white. This is a speculative investment, to say the least. No one knows when it will happen. Some are more "in-the-know" than others, but the reality is that we will all know when it happens, when it happens. I enjoy all bits of "intel" we all should take it all in and make up our own minds, but to rip into the person about % that or % this, is really counter-productive! Without people with enough courage to share knowledge or opinion about the Dinar these sites would wither away into oblivion. I think you guys that are always bashing people about past predictions or "intel" you don't believe in should quit being cowards and do-some-research and give us your opinion, instead of just pulling the pin and chunking a grenade. Its much easier to sit on the sidelines and throw grenades, how about standing up and joining the team!

we must really be getting closer to an rv. just seeing that he is making a comment on this subject gives me more reason to be positive. i would be very surprised to see an RI/RV in the month of feb. i've seen to many dates and rates come and go to get PUMPED UP about it anymore. keeping my feet on the ground as best i can. it will happen when it happens. besides i'd rather cash in most after it becomes a long term capitol gain. good luck to us all!!! ps: he=breitling

you talkn to me all ????

I sure hope not b/c I asked a fair question stated on the terms of qualification required by the disciminator of the information. Nothing more. Nothing less. Without apology

We can agree to disagree and we do agree on one point - NO ONE seems no Know the rate or the DATE.

I, for one, am weary of those assume a position of superiority based on who and what they know - and then can't be found to explain what happened to all the double secret stuff that they can't share because the FBI, CIA, UST, and Homeless Rats of America told them security of the free world has been compromised because of their work.

.... End of rant .....

Capn Jack will you take it from here?

TY

Great post and I like the details... I too believe that 7 must be lifted but think this will happen in the next couple of days and weeks.. Immediately thereafter the RV will occur.. Again, I like the details -- keep up the good work!!!

Scooter....