Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*EddieX Post 1/29/10

maryfw

Great post Eddie .... a few of the reasons for all the rumors and grandstanding .....

1) the people posting/bringing it up in chat have a desperate need for attention or just want to be the center of attention

2) they have a vested interest in pushing the sale of more dinar

3) they have a vested interest in keeping site traffic up

Unfortunately, there are many people here who probably spent more than they should have on dinar and are looking for the RV as a financial "life saver" or in the case of many more people, probably bought in based on the previous value of the currency ($3+) and think it will magically be that at the time of the RV. Regardless of the RV rate, any increase in what we bought it for will be a postivie gain for everyone, so let's hope for the best, be patient and realize that we, as private investors are the least of anyone's concerns that is in a decision making capacity. Hang in there, stay positive, look for news and facts and get ready to enjoy our future profits.

* EddieX Post 1/29/10

Lop – Iraq scaring people into selling out now or sellers trying to get you to buy more. Either one is bad. If you can afford it then buy what you want. If you can’t, then sit still and wait. If you truly need the money then sell out now if you must but I feel we could be days away maybe a little more but not years. But even if there is a lop it does not mean your money is worthless, just less than you expected. There may be a soft lop AFTER the revalue to try to get big bills off the market but that’s about it.

Iraq can’t pay out the revalue – This one is another big one. People are saying ridiculous things like it’ll be 3-10 cents. This was a coordinated effort. Do you think the US, China, France and all the others would hold so many dinars or be ready willing and able to help them rebuild?

The money isn’t going to Iraq when you cash out, it’s not coming out of Iraq’s checking account. First you go to the bank to exchange right? Well that money is staying at the bank until it moves to the Treasury.

The Treasury is going to hold that money in exchange for goods and services...The only money going back to Iraq may be from traders and sellers.

You’re in the right place at the right time.

Go to sleep every night and wake up refreshed. Stop waiting and waiting for nothing.

Even if it does revalue, Iraq’s business day starts at 2AM here.

Do you have a bank near you that’s open at 2AM?

I agree with him.

Thanks for bringing this over Maryfw

Excellent post with great logic. My biggest concern is whether the $25,000 notes will be honored. They are non-circulated and designed from the beginning to be that way. Why do we believe Iraq will honor them at all since we bought them for $.10 and Iraq made NO profit on that transaction?

Great post Eddie .... a few of the reasons for all the rumors and grandstanding .....

1) the people posting/bringing it up in chat have a desperate need for attention or just want to be the center of attention

2) they have a vested interest in pushing the sale of more dinar

3) they have a vested interest in keeping site traffic up

Unfortunately, there are many people here who probably spent more than they should have on dinar and are looking for the RV as a financial "life saver" or in the case of many more people, probably bought in based on the previous value of the currency ($3+) and think it will magically be that at the time of the RV. Regardless of the RV rate, any increase in what we bought it for will be a postivie gain for everyone, so let's hope for the best, be patient and realize that we, as private investors are the least of anyone's concerns that is in a decision making capacity. Hang in there, stay positive, look for news and facts and get ready to enjoy our future profits.

Captainjack, i could not agree more....especially point #1, the need for attention

excellent post Maryfw. thank you

Finally the voice of reason! I haven't been in this long and only bought what I could afford to lose. These people who constantly predict RV dates and RV rates are the same people that are selling dinar or are people that love getting everyone excited. Every little piece of information that they find is a sign it's going to RV. The sellers of Dinar are the ones making money and they are ones laughing all the way to the bank. Then you have the narcisists, that get off on everyone listening to their every word, their ego's know no boundries. I've delt in foreing currencies for years and I can tell you that when and if it happens it will be a surprise to everyone. The most likely to happen is a LOP and I don't mean on the rate. I mean on the bill. 25000 will be 25. It will make it easier for the iraqui's and set the stage for a floating currency. A lot of people won't agree with me and it is just my opinion.

Thanks again for your thoughts.