Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

circulated bills

jmdsurf45

I was wanting to purchase some more dinar through my bank as I've done before but each time I've purchased through them they have been circulated bills and the ones I purchased from dimartrade were uncirculated. So my question is, are the circulated bills OK? Thanks!

Yes, they are fine, still worth the same. The only time it would matter is if you are planning on cashing in with dealers like DT before the RV. DT will pay you more for un-circulated bills.

Edited by Kandi77
  • Upvote 1

I was wanting to purchase some more dinar through my bank as I've done before but each time I've purchased through them they have been circulated bills and the ones I purchased from dimartrade were uncirculated. So my question is, are the circulated bills OK? Thanks!

If your confident in the RV happening sometime then it does not matter, however if you are skeptical like a lot are you better go with the uncirculated because they make much prettier wall paper. But in all seriousness it is all the same as long as they are real and recognizable they are the same it is just another way for sellers to make a little bit more cash on them.

For the purposes of the RV, there is no difference between circulated genuine bills and uncirculated genuine bills.

Uncirculated bank notes are only necessary, or preferred, when used as a collector's item. Like coins or stamps, bank notes for the collector should be in as pristine condition as possible. But when used as currency, money, and that includes the RV, as long as the notes are distinguishable and readable and prove to be real, you do not need new ones.

okay? okay!

smee2