Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hundreds demonstrate in Tahrir Square

puff26

Hundreds demonstrate in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad to protest the government’s actions

Posted: March 4, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND - Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Babil Governorate, Baghdad, Green Zone, Iraq, Iraqi people, Kirkuk, middle east, Nineveh

Hundreds of citizens in the capital, Baghdad, Friday, to protest against poor service and to demand the elimination of corruption and punish corrupt, while critical of the actions taken by the government to meet demands.

A reporter “Alsumaria News”, that hundreds of people came out of Baghdad, this morning, in a protest against the deterioration of services and rampant corruption in government, he said, adding that they chanted slogans against the action taken by the Iraqi government to meet the demands of previous demonstrations.

Hundreds of people of the city north of Baghdad Kadhimiya out, this morning, in a protest organized by the religious authority of the School of Imam Khalisi to demand better services and the elimination of administrative corruption, while they went to Tahrir Square to join the demonstrators.

The Baghdad Operations Command announced, yesterday, imposing a curfew on cars, motorcycles, bicycles of all types in the capital Baghdad, starting from midnight until further notice, while the troops sealed off the security of all ports of entry and exit to the areas surrounding the Green Zone, the barriers of concrete, in anticipation of the demonstrations planned departure on Friday

It is expected to see the capital Baghdad, on Friday, staging massive demonstrations to demand better services and standard of living of the Iraqi people and the provision of the ration card items as well as providing appointments for graduates and the elimination of unemployment.

The country has witnessed, last Friday, toured the demonstrations around the country calling for reform and change and the eradication of rampant corruption in the joints of the State, organized by the youth of university students and intellectuals are independent across social networking sites on the Internet.

The security forces imposed a curfew in the provinces of Nineveh and Diyala, Kirkuk, Babil and Salaheddin, has taken similar action, including vehicles, motorcycles and people, with effect from midnight yesterday until further notice.

Well at least they're consistent and would leave one with the impression that this whole thing can go to hell in a handbag at any point I suppose. GOI seems to be playing a game of chess here and I'm not so sure they will win the game if they keep up their shenanigans, that being said for all of us outside looking in at least they keep your Blood Pressure BOILING or up whatever. JMO. Peace.

Well at least they're consistent and would leave one with the impression that this whole thing can go to hell in a handbag at any point I suppose. GOI seems to be playing a game of chess here and I'm not so sure they will win the game if they keep up their shenanigans, that being said for all of us outside looking in at least they keep your Blood Pressure BOILING or up whatever. JMO. Peace.

I can think of ar better ways to get my blood pressure raised ;)

• Upvote 1

New here, but not so new. Hundreds protesting is no big deal. Today, in my Chicago suburb there is a protest about the "high tariff on putty". These dudes have nothing to do. I mean, look at all the B/S about my Jay Cutler. A QB has to be able to plant his knee. My role here, as it was with DD when he wasn't busy with his ads is to insert a little humor. And, after seeing some of your posts, will be an easy task. And Dinarvets, come on let's go to some grammar courses. Learn the proper use of there; their and They're. Sounds like you guys and girls went to my high school. Well, I for one, am hoping for the NFL lockout. My knees are better and I could whip any center in the league now. By the way, the weasel in all this Dinar stuff is Alawi, who is a big baby. And....can we get Angelina and Brad into iraq and Iran. They will do some serious butt kicking.

Two questions DV's. How do I get my pix to show and what the heck does lol mean. Is it a term to insert when you have nothing to add. Well, TTFN

Edited by butkus51

New here, but not so new. Hundreds protesting is no big deal. Today, in my Chicago suburb there is a protest about the "high tariff on putty". These dudes have nothing to do. I mean, look at all the B/S about my Jay Cutler. A QB has to be able to plant his knee. My role here, as it was with DD when he wasn't busy with his ads is to insert a little humor. And, after seeing some of your posts, will be an easy task. And Dinarvets, come on let's go to some grammar courses. Learn the proper use of there; their and They're. Sounds like you guys and girls went to my high school. Well, I for one, am hoping for the NFL lockout. My knees are better and I could whip any center in the league now. By the way, the weasel in all this Dinar stuff is Alawi, who is a big baby. And....can we get Angelina and Brad into iraq and Iran. They will do some serious butt kicking.

Two questions DV's. How do I get my pix to show and what the heck does lol mean. Is it a term to insert when you have nothing to add. Well, TTFN

Laugh out Loud=LOL