Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

maybe there's more that meets the eye...

if you look at iraq logically and politically it makes total sense for them to rv. it's in their (the countries) best interest. so, we sit here and say why? why don't they do the one thing that is in their own best interest? what i'm beginning to wonder about is what's going on there that we are NOT seeing? what's going on that we are NOT hearing about? corruption, money laundrying, payoffs up the ying yang, nepotism, and just plain years and years of taking advantage of the post saddam era. maybe there are forces that want to drag this out longer, for example, so that they thenselves can aquire all the dinar they can and have that much more in the end. Maybe there are white collar thugs who don't want things to ever change 'cause it means their little graft game is over so they are payiing off those in power even greater amounts of $ tho stall? i am beginning to think that it's not about the obvious reasons why they should rv, but more about the HIDDEN reasons they're not that we don't have any "boots on the ground, cause they'd be dead" intel from. maybe some of the "lifers" on this site can give us some insight in these areas.

Edited by Bumper64
Letters were to large and made it hard to read!!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I didn't need my glasses for this one. I think it is obvious that there are a lot of things that we don't know. I think that this culture is so foriegn to us that we may never understand what is going on or the mindset of the people in power in this part of the world. I guess that is obvious as well.

• Upvote 2

yeow!!!!!!!!!! sorry about the caps.. didn't know how that happened. again, sorry lol

yeow!!!!!!!!!! sorry about the caps.. didn't know how that happened. again, sorry lol

Hope you don't mind but I made your letters smaller so that it is easier to read!!

Thanks for the post!

Bump

I have often wondered the same thing. I am beginning to believe they are in bed with China (so to speak). Belive I read some where that China's money was undervalued 35%.

Is this correct?

One way or the other just look at the mess we are in because the FED 's have their panties all in a bunch because China won't revalue and instead keep buying up our debit.

If they are able to buy oil from Iraq without having to pay world prices they will be much better off.

Is this way off base? Whadda u think?