Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clarification

Stevevintennessee

I am relatively new to the investment in the IQD, and there has been something that has always confused me. To this day I still do not have an answer that makes any sense to me. If anyone out there can clarify and clear it up for me I would feel much better!!!

Ok so let's say you have a 25,000 note that is worth approx 30 USD (based on the current rate of 1170) If Iraq removed the zeros on the currency your current 25,000 note would then be worth 25 IQD. (According to XE.com this is what Shabibi said would happen) Then you RV the currency for a rate near 3.22 the 25,000 note or 25 as it would become, would be worth approx 80 USD. I guess I am confused why this is such an outlandish possibility to some people when increasing the buying power of the IQD by 300% seems like a lot for the average citizen. Of course the entire country would have to reform their economy to make the lower denoms work. I have seen the argument that this route would destroy the economy of Iraq, but how could it when the money would be worth 300 times against the dollar as it stands now? So these contractors everyone keeps talking about would get paid $1000.00 IQD but would be worth $3000 USD. How will that not work? I would take that deal all day long!

Maybe I'm missing something... But I just seem like this is a way more likely scenario than having the currency revalue at even .10/1.

Can someone who really knows their stuff explain to me why the .10/1 scenario makes more sense?

Please no name calling, bashing, sarcasm, or any of the other crazy stuff that goes on in here. I am purely seeking answers to help out my own personal knowledge on the nuances of this investment.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

go to www.thebhgroup.org and listen to their past conference calls. Rudy is a currency expert and explains the answer to your question in detail. I don't remember exactly which conference call it is. But it was within the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Edited by DrPitts
  • Upvote 1

My take. Iraq will drop the 3 zeros while at the same time Revaluing at less than 1 dollar. So your return will be less than 1000 per million IQD . Iraq gets rid of the larger bills, the iqd is now worth more and they did it all with your money.

Good Luck all.

If you believe that……why are you even here? What a great waste of time, in my opinion.

• Upvote 2