Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a thought for post RV donation

Just a thought. There are a lot of guys and gals that served in harms way and were hurt trying to make a better life for the Iraqi people. We have a unique opportunity to possibly make a lot of money thanks to them. Maybe give a thought, post RV, to making a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project as a way saying thanks. Just a thought. Thank you.

rolleyes.gif

http://www.woundedwa...t.org/index.php

• Upvote 4

Just a thought. There are a lot of guys and gals that served in harms way and were hurt trying to make a better life for the Iraqi people. We have a unique opportunity to possibly make a lot of money thanks to them. Maybe give a thought, post RV, to making a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project as a way saying thanks. Just a thought. Thank you.

rolleyes.gif

http://www.woundedwa...t.org/index.php

Great idea!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Iam happy to donate $10,000 or more. I said last xmas i would donate £10,000 to the local homeless shelter in my country, That STILL stands. I plan to give away around 15% of what ever amount the Dinar RV`s at to varies good causes, as I hope many of you will do the same :)

• Upvote 1

Good one! And I will put in a plug for the Disabled American Veterans as well. Too often overlooked and ignored. Thank you for reading and caring.

I fully agree with the Disabled American Veterans, being overlooked and ignored. It's time someone thinks about them and appreciate them for everything they've done for us. If we're blessed with this r/v, it would be a disgrace not to help those, who's help us, have the lives we've been able to live.

Great Idea to help the wounder warrior project and thier families

I want to be of a giving soul and spirit.

I am plugging my self here , only because no one knows me .

I help homeless and the needy with gloves and socks and coats and bags of food (food and toys for kids at Christmas).

I have hired several homeless people to do day labor for me.

I do not belive in giving handouts, I do however believe in helping those who want to help thierselves.

GO to your local Food banks and you will find all kinds of people standing in line waiting for food,

Find someone to do yard work, or clean out.

Make them feel useful and pay them what they are worth.

I have been blessed many times over the past 13 yrs in doing just this sort of thing.

BY no means am I not saying give to the CHARITY of your choice, just remember that most of these people still have some dignity and need thier self esteem built up.

" A hand out is gone as soon as it leaves your hands, A helping hand helps pull someone up off the street" Pat b

• Upvote 1

Dear Freaky frank, you state to not put the cart before the horse....

ahhhhh I am of the mind set that we can visualize what we desire to accomplish and thus, can manifest it. Yes, having been living the Law of Attraction for about 4 years.

Have you ever pondered doing that?

With all the changes going on in our Divine Universe, we still do not yet know, what talents and abilities we have.

This post for the Wounded Warriors really resonated with me, as my Passion juices got activated to help our Vets with PTSD. With that being said, I have gotten my vision board in full activation mode, for over 2 months, since I became invested. Am meeting with a property manager tomorrow, to look at a 1533SQ FT office space, in the Portland OR area. My vision is to have the funding to create a FREE clinic for Vets and their immediate families. This Wellness Clinic will have certified New Age Healing modalities, something quite different then the VA offers for relief.

An example is I have been blessed to connect with a woman in central OR, that knows how to heal with Sound therapies. And you might stop and say, yeah, right. Welllll I loved reading that the US Army has commissioned the woman who invented the sound healing machine, to write the software to help PTSD Warriors... as I can not post a url here, if you care to google sound health options in Akron OH, you might understand this better, if you desire...

I have studied natural cures for a few years, and know there are Fabulously beneficial new Healing Modalities, that have been squelched by the Foul Pharma industry, Yes pharmaceuticals is the 2nd largest revenue generating business on this beautiful blue planet, following oil...

soooo excuse me for slapping your wrist Freakyfrank. What I am hoping to encourage, is visualize and know that we can manifest our passions, as we restore Heaven on Earth, and being our Sisters and Brothers keeper...

Blessings to us ALL

Jill