Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is Shabs on Vacation?

Thanks goes to Doc31 for keeping us in the loop, because if we had to rely on Shabs we'd be in trouble!

I found it odd that the CBI was not updated since 2/21. I suppose only S knows the reason why and anything we come up with is pure speculation.

Maybe this should have been put in the rumor thread then

Seriously though The CBI tends to update daily with the exception of Holidays (lots of them) and Fri-Sat. Am I reading into this too much? Do I hate my job that much LOL

No hes fine for now........"standing on chair back in my office with noose around his neck!" he and I have been discussing progress in Iraq and he's looking forward to completing the RV at this very moment. Peace.

Thanks for staying on top of this for us BanG! Please let him know that I have grown tired of my job and want to retire this week and that an RV of 2+ would facilitate this nicely.

;)

Thanks for staying on top of this for us BanG! Please let him know that I have grown tired of my job and want to retire this week and that an RV of 2+ would facilitate this nicely.

;)

Now that's weird! He and I were just discussing a rate "I started kicking the chair a bit" He seems to agree with everything I have asked for thus far. Very pleasant guy.

Great BanG you know that someone is going to believe you. How are you so funny so early in the morning.

Hmmm, lemme see, I have spent many years in the military perfecting the art of being a smart A$$. Now that being said, how am I doing?

Guess it was just updated. The didn't update yesterday though. Guess shabs couldn't get to the computer since banG had him on lock down lol

LMAO! He and I are just finishing our discussion now as we speak, fear not all is well.