Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posted pics of my father

Hello everyone,

I was able to convert the photo of my father receiving the Bronze Star w/ "V" Device. The next picture in this gallery is of the letter of Award that gives the details of where the mission took place and under what conditions, and ultimately why he received the medal. I have been waiting to see this info for several years now. For those that do know what the "V" device is, there is a small bronze "V" attached to the ribbon of the medal, that denotes "Valor" and is awarded for heroism. It was suggested the I post these for everyone to see (thank you Thor363 for suggesting it). Link to my gallery is below:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/gallery/image/668-scan0001jpg/

Have a great week everyone!! Lots of action going on right now, we shall just wait and see what happens. :D

Cherysh

• Upvote 4

Hello everyone,

I was able to convert the photo of my father receiving the Bronze Star w/ "V" Device. The next picture in this gallery is of the letter of Award that gives the details of where the mission took place and under what conditions, and ultimately why he received the medal. I have been waiting to see this info for several years now. For those that do know what the "V" device is, there is a small bronze "V" attached to the ribbon of the medal, that denotes "Valor" and is awarded for heroism. It was suggested the I post these for everyone to see (thank you Thor363 for suggesting it). Link to my gallery is below:

http://dinarvets.com...68-scan0001jpg/

Have a great week everyone!! Lots of action going on right now, we shall just wait and see what happens. :D

Cherysh

That's awesome. Thank you for sharing that with us! +1 :):):)