Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY NEW OPINION FOR NEXT WEEK!

WELL LOOKS LIKE NO RV FOR THE SO ANTICIPATED, HYPED UP WEEK WITH ALL THE "IMPORTANT" DATES... I KIND OF FIGURED IT WOULD'NT, THERE WERE TOOO MANY RUMORS AND CONTRADICTING NEWS ARTICLES OUT.

I SAID LAST WEEK ONCE THURSDAY PASSED AND IT DIDNT RV, WE WOULD MOST LIKELY KNOW FOR SURE WHAT THEY WOULD BE DOING AND WHERE WE STAND...

THEY AGREED TO HAVE THE BUDGET PASSED ON SUNDAY - I BELIEVE THEY WILL FINALLY STICK TO A "DATE" (FOR THE 1ST TIME)

I BELIVE THE GOI WILL BE COMPLETED WITH THE EMPTY SEATS - ON MONDAY (LATEST TUESDAY)

WHATS IMPORTANT IS -------- THE TIMEFRAME I'M ANTICIPATING A CHANGE OF RATE (RV) IS SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY...

I BELIVE IF IT DOES NOT HAPPEN BY WEDNESDAY, AND WE CAN THROW THURSDAY IN (JUST FOR IRAQ REPUTATION) ADD A DAY***

I BELIEVE IF WE ARE SUCCESSFUL WITH THE BUDGET, GOI, KUWAIT CH.7 SITUATION WILL BE RESOLVED SO THAT SHOULD NO LONGER BE ON THE LIST, AND THE RV HASNT HAPPENED....

THEN..................... DON'T EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE EARLIEST IT WILL HAPPEN IS 2013

YOU MAY SAY I'M WRONG, OF COURSE!!! WHO REALLY KNOWS, BUT THEN LOOK AT MY THREAD TITLE - - "MY OPINION"

SOME SAY THAT THEY HAVE TO OR THE PEOPLE WILL BE PISSED OFF AND PROTEST BLAH BLAH BLAH....

ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS... LIGHTS, WATER, FOOD, & OF COURSE MONEY!

THEY WILL BE GETTING IT, (THIS WEEK) ITS JUST A MATTER OF FACT WILL IT HAVE A NEW VALUE TO IT...

MY OPINION YES IT WILL, BUT IF IT DOESNT, MOST OF YOU JUST BOUGHT MORE DINARS TO HOLD FOR ANOTHER FEW YEARS...

JUST KEEPING IT REAL.. (((ALL IN MY OPINION))

I HOPE EVERYTHING I SAID IS WRONG!!!!! I REALLY WANT THIS RV TO HAPPEN SO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ CAN HAVE MORE THAN JUST RICE AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE..

THEY DESERVE A LITTLE FILET MIGNON

ALRIGHT I'M OUTTA HERE.... I WAS JUST BORED AND FEDUP WITH THESE RUMORS & CEO RUMORS.. BLAH BLAH BLAH... YALL KNOW NOTHING!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT, WE SHOULD ALL FLY OVER TO IRAQ AND HELP WITH THE PROTEST!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

my ? is and i do appreciate all opinion this is a forum but I understand they care about food, elcetricity water, jobs and of course money. How can they achieve this without revaluing their currency because the dinar is worthless. How will they buy groceries and products and conduct business in Iraq with worthless money given to the citizens it doesn't make sense does it? All i know is their will be an RV this year i don't believe they will wait another 2 years to RV. Also the whole thing about the restructuring the bank reforms is about the assets internal and external and how the mney is actually being handled it doesnt pertain to an increase in the value of ones curency please read up on reforms of banks its how sectors handle the currency and assets and how it is moved. Thanks for the opinion I think i can speak for a lot of us Let this ride be over soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In my humble opinion... Step back and get away from this for a few days... take a deep breath... cheers and have a cold refreshing beverage of your choice. Life is too short., We are in this so that we can continue down a path whereby we anticipate something fruitful and wonderful... :twothumbs:

Yes, this is possibly a once in a life time occurrence... I have invested and jumped on the wagon on our way to the sunny white sand beaches like all of us here in DV's... I am as ready as you are... Unfortunately, Iraq is very complex... so many cultures mixed into a huge bag of worms...

What happens if it never RV's? We still live our lives right?...

I believe it will RV and yes this year. I am a dreamer and this dream is like being on top of the world and stair case going down... if you stumble ... oops it can be a mental roller coaster ride.

We have that internal gut feeling and we believe in this investment...

Over the years I have lost a ton of money in the stock market even when my investment manager managed the portfolio... so, in my opinion this is a much better investment... patience and intestinal fortitude keeps me sane...

I believe that there are a great number of folks here on DV's that believe in this and we all have that kindred spirit to follow thru... Teamwork... positive reinforcement and a desire to go forth into unchartered waters... the thrill and excitement of what is to come... the RV! Hang in there... I am... resolute. :twocents::D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

my ? is and i do appreciate all opinion this is a forum but I understand they care about food, elcetricity water, jobs and of course money. How can they achieve this without revaluing their currency because the dinar is worthless. How will they buy groceries and products and conduct business in Iraq with worthless money given to the citizens it doesn't make sense does it? All i know is their will be an RV this year i don't believe they will wait another 2 years to RV. Also the whole thing about the restructuring the bank reforms is about the assets internal and external and how the mney is actually being handled it doesnt pertain to an increase in the value of ones curency please read up on reforms of banks its how sectors handle the currency and assets and how it is moved. Thanks for the opinion I think i can speak for a lot of us Let this ride be over soon.

THEY PROBABLY WILL HAVE MONEY - 1 TRILLION DINARS... ITS JUST WHAT 10 MONTHS LEFT IN THE YEAR... THAT COULD LAST....

I HOPE NOT THOUGH... JUST RV AND ISSUE LOWER MONEY...

In my humble opinion... Step back and get away from this for a few days... take a deep breath... cheers and have a cold refreshing beverage of your choice. Life is too short., We are in this so that we can continue down a path whereby we anticipate something fruitful and wonderful... :twothumbs:

Yes, this is possibly a once in a life time occurrence... I have invested and jumped on the wagon on our way to the sunny white sand beaches like all of us here in DV's... I am as ready as you are... Unfortunately, Iraq is very complex... so many cultures mixed into a huge bag of worms...

What happens if it never RV's? We still live our lives right?...

I believe it will RV and yes this year. I am a dreamer and this dream is like being on top of the world and stair case going down... if you stumble ... oops it can be a mental roller coaster ride.

We have that internal gut feeling and we believe in this investment...

Over the years I have lost a ton of money in the stock market even when my investment manager managed the portfolio... so, in my opinion this is a much better investment... patience and intestinal fortitude keeps me sane...

I believe that there are a great number of folks here on DV's that believe in this and we all have that kindred spirit to follow thru... Teamwork... positive reinforcement and a desire to go forth into unchartered waters... the thrill and excitement of what is to come... the RV! Hang in there... I am... resolute. :twocents::D

DID I SAY I DIDNT BELIEVE? HOW ABOUT WE BOTH STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU GIVE ME YOUR DINARS TO HOLD UNTIL IT RV'S

:D

Edited by rdb
  • Upvote 2