Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you won a small lotto...

One of my friends asked me " If you won a small or large lottery scratch off ticket (not the big one) would you buy more Dinar with it or just sit on what you have now and pay off bills ect. ?" I said" Even if I won the Mega millions @ 300,000,000.00$ I would dump half of it in Dinar cause I would already be rich! ( I could retire on a million perfectly happy) For me this is all fun and games cause I personaly have a balanced budget. Not doing this out of desparation. Just another money game. I hope that most of you are in the same boat. If not that would be my first priority, fix the leaking boat. The world looks alot different when you feel safe and secure in your own skin. Just ask the Middle east people how they feel right now. Although their problems are way different the feeling of powerlessness is the same. The IQD will go up in value rest assured. Its just the" when". It had a value before and it will have a value again. Lets work on fixing the stuff we can, and the RV will be just frosting on the cake. Good morning to all!!! :)

A million dollars is not much money nowadays.

A million dollars is an enormous amount of money. You have got to be kidding me if you truly believe it's not. Most Americans will never get close to the millionaire status. Not only is a million a great amount of money, but if you know what to do with that amount of cash, it could be the catalyst for 10's of millions of more dollars.

• Upvote 1

A million dollars is not much money nowadays.

And yet everyone wants it right? :) A lump sum 1 million dollars is more than enough, if invested properly, to live off of modestly for the rest of your life regardless of age. But none of us want to live within our means do we? We want to literally be able to throw it around and have what ever we want just by snapping our fingers. No accountability just more , more, more....

Check out this web site www.fixed-investments.com Just another possibility after the RV or before if you would like. Happy dreaming!

........... would you buy more Dinar with it or just sit on what you have now and pay off bills ect. ?" ...............

This is only one possible scenario so don't bother bashing (too much).

IF, IF, IF there is not an RV, in a year or two or three, or sooner if there is a lop, and if your dinar is just sitting in a shoebox earning nothing, you might want to consider if it would have been better to pay off your debt.

If you are carrying a mortgage, or a car loan, or worse, credit card debt, this may very well turn into a very bad decision since it is based on pure speculation. Just think of the interest you would be saving by paying down balances.