Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NOT SELLING DINAR

BossHogg

Got a lil info today, i was online doing my daily reserch and decided to purchase some more dinar just a small amout, so i went to the place online where i have been buing all my currency and when i pulled it up and put the currency in there i wanted, it said This currency is currently unavalible.. and it does not even have it on there converter anymore..so i called them and the lady said that they were not able to get it at this time..she said it was just all of a sudden they couldnt get it..no it will be a little late on shipping or nothing just cold turkey..the name of the place i use is ezforex.com not promoting anyone just providing the web address for those who want to bash...well if anyone has any reasons why this has happened or had similar experience latly and info is great..

Got a lil info today, i was online doing my daily reserch and decided to purchase some more dinar just a small amout, so i went to the place online where i have been buing all my currency and when i pulled it up and put the currency in there i wanted, it said This currency is currently unavalible.. and it does not even have it on there converter anymore..so i called them and the lady said that they were not able to get it at this time..she said it was just all of a sudden they couldnt get it..no it will be a little late on shipping or nothing just cold turkey..the name of the place i use is ezforex.com not promoting anyone just providing the web address for those who want to bash...well if anyone has any reasons why this has happened or had similar experience latly and info is great..

Sorry for your luck. I can't answer why but I sure hope its good news for us all.

There was another post today about that same site and someone called and they were told they would have more in stock by the 22 I think it was.

I think there is plenty of Dinar out there if you want more. :)

yeah its all over but they have real good prices...lol...glad she told someone a date ..maybe if we are lucky the 22nd will be too late... :o)