Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FAITH KEEPS IT ALL ALIVE

I've been doing a lot of reading as of late and I have to say that for the first time since I joined this investment, I've started to feel like the tide is turning and we are starting to head in the wrong direction. I feel as though the Iraqi government just doesn't care and that the people of Iraq will be forced to resort to civil war and possibly live out their days in squaller and disease.

Then I get that tapping in the far recesses of my mind and that little voice reminds me "it's always darkest just before the dawn".

Now I focus on the word DAWN.....what a comforting word. Symbolic of a new start, a new day, a new challenge, a new way of life. It's then that I really start to understand the power in that phase and how it applies to this investment. It's getting dark in the middle east lately. Real dark. People are losing their way, getting hurt and killed. It's the kind of darkness I experience when I'm in the basement at night with all the lights off. I start to lose all hope that I will ever see light again.

Suddenly, I see something. So tiny, I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. Then it starts to take on a life of its own. And it grows. Bigger, brighter, more powerful. I get that sensation in the pit of my stomach like when I was a kid on Christmas morning and I just know something wonderful is about to happen.

Then it's there. Right in front of me. The dawning of a new day. The most brilliant, beautiful sunrise my eyes have ever seen. Only it's not a sunrise, and I'm not seeing it with my eyes. But rather with my heart. It's the greatest blessing that has ever been bestowed on me, for without it, I can achieve nothing.

I've come full circle and I drop to my knees and give thanks to the one who has once again reminded me that FAITH is the greatest power I possess and without it, it will always be dark.

Keep the faith everyone. We'll get there and when we do great things will indeed happen.

Peace

• Upvote 9

unfortunately in the ME it takes the darkest before the dawn so to speak to drive them to get things right. It's a whole other world over there than we are used to in the states. Violence and people settingthemseleves on fire is about what it takes to send a message to these corrupt leaders to either turn things around for the people or run theose cowards out just like the egyptians did so one way or another there will be change. Amen keep the faith its coming just might be a little longer than we expected.

I'm stunned by your statement, that was very profound and heartfelt. when I'm down and feeling like the world is caving in on me I too seek refuge in the Lord and slowly but surely each time he comforts me and pulls me back up so I can take on another day in my life for me then for my family. Great Post and very comforting. Peace.

Operations; FUNDAMENTAL JUSTICE, ENDURING FREEDOM, IRAQI FREEDOM...

In September of 2010 the Operation IRAQI FREEDOM ended as we continue to pull troops from that Area Of Responsibility and the new Operational name became Operation NEW DAWN.

There is hope in your posting of the new dawn, the refreshing that God blesses us with each day. Hopefully the Iraqi people and their government will experience this New Dawn provided by the the creator of this world, almighty God...

Many Blessings from God to us all.

I've been doing a lot of reading as of late and I have to say that for the first time since I joined this investment, I've started to feel like the tide is turning and we are starting to head in the wrong direction. I feel as though the Iraqi government just doesn't care and that the people of Iraq will be forced to resort to civil war and possibly live out their days in squaller and disease.

Then I get that tapping in the far recesses of my mind and that little voice reminds me "it's always darkest just before the dawn".

Now I focus on the word DAWN.....what a comforting word. Symbolic of a new start, a new day, a new challenge, a new way of life. It's then that I really start to understand the power in that phase and how it applies to this investment. It's getting dark in the middle east lately. Real dark. People are losing their way, getting hurt and killed. It's the kind of darkness I experience when I'm in the basement at night with all the lights off. I start to lose all hope that I will ever see light again.

Suddenly, I see something. So tiny, I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. Then it starts to take on a life of its own. And it grows. Bigger, brighter, more powerful. I get that sensation in the pit of my stomach like when I was a kid on Christmas morning and I just know something wonderful is about to happen.

Then it's there. Right in front of me. The dawning of a new day. The most brilliant, beautiful sunrise my eyes have ever seen. Only it's not a sunrise, and I'm not seeing it with my eyes. But rather with my heart. It's the greatest blessing that has ever been bestowed on me, for without it, I can achieve nothing.

I've come full circle and I drop to my knees and give thanks to the one who has once again reminded me that FAITH is the greatest power I possess and without it, it will always be dark.

Keep the faith everyone. We'll get there and when we do great things will indeed happen.

Peace

Great post Loved it, you got a +1 from me :):rolleyes:

I am a newbie at this, 6 months and counting. I have spent hours and hours reading and researching and the one thing I have learned from all of this is that I am "BLESSED" with or without an RV. Although this would be a life changing blessing for us all. GO RV>>>> :):P:rolleyes:

Watching how the Middle East lives and how they think makes me proud to be an American.

Even though we have our problems here and some of us have to struggle to get through a day, we have a wonderful life compared to what I have seen of these other countries. I am so grateful for all our Service Men that have fought for our right to be free. It may not be perfect but I love our country and our freedoms. I take nothing for granted anymore. (It could be worse). :o:unsure:

I have never been strong in English so please don't bash the spelling or punctuations.