Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevel post

Dr. Bobby

Wow, it does not take long for my sharing to get to the low life sites. I just reviewed many posts on Dinar Vets site that is a mirror of my sharing.

The members that shared this news "BBalls, Cash187, etc." are the scum of the earth.

I hope you share this post as well and hope to hell it is done as they have zero information unless you pay for it.

This at one time was fun to share, so screw the members that took it to DV as you are nothing but losers.

Blessings,

Steve

We are now over 16,256 members as of a few minutes ago.

Here is what I want you to do, please bash me so I can get rid you of you.

If you do not like me or you do not like my information, so go back to DinarVets or the hole you came from.

Maybe this site can regain the great positive members we had.

I am not sure that would be possible.

We have mods standing by to click the ban button upon your reply.

So, now that you know my motive, bring it on.

Good luck.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

steve has a dance

Wow, it does not take long for my sharing to get to the low life sites. I just reviewed many posts on Dinar Vets site that is a mirror of my sharing.

The members that shared this news "BBalls, Cash187, etc." are the scum of the earth.

I hope you share this post as well and hope to hell it is done as they have zero information unless you pay for it.

This at one time was fun to share, so screw the members that took it to DV as you are nothing but losers.

Blessings,

Steve

If you do not like me or you do not like my information, so go back to DinarVets or the hole you came from.

Good luck.

Blessings,

Steve

steve has a dance Edited by rocketman2010
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Blessings,

Steve

Good luck.

Blessings,

Steve

Please don give me -s for posting this i didn't write it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I am leaving this post in the open forum to be seen and not trashing it ... For those who stand up for Steve still you can see how his true integrity is towards those fellow dinar investors.

This thread is read-only so as to not to encourage bashing and sarcasim. Thanks for understanding.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1