Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does it really matter?

ChrisA70

The age old question, does size really matter? 25K, 10K, 5K..... Does the note really matter which one to buy. It's like a $20, $30, or $40 difference when ordering.

Not if you are going to cash it all in at one time. Other than the physical limitations - 1 Million in 5K bills is a big stack - 4 times the bulk of 25 k notes. If you are planning to carry them in your pockets through airport security, then I would only want 25K notes.

However, if you are planning to give notes to others post RV, then the 1K and 5k notes are much better, as the gift allowance before having to pay taxes is $13,000 per person. In other words, you can gift ANYONE $13K USD and the recipient does not have to pay tax on this gift. If the RV rate is over 1:1 then the 25k notes will trigger gift tax when gifted, the 10K will trigger taxes at more than 1.3:1, but the 5K and the 1K notes will likely NOT trigger taxes in this narrow "use" But, if the RV is over 2.6 then the 5K notes trigger gift taxes, etc.

When it comes to cash-in there is no difference, so if you are NOT planning on holding any Dinar back, buy 25k notes.

Just buy the most for the cheapest. it all exchanges the same.

And to add to HARDMONEY1's reply its 13,000.00 a year per person; meaning you can do it more than once. Or max $1,000,000.00 (one time gift for life) tax free. Look into it. And so far as giving your dinar too people just give it to them now its tax free. And also giving it to them post RV is tax free too. You do not have to prove you bought it from anywhere. I could give anyone I know 1,000,000.00 u.s. and not have to prove I did it and they can keep it in a mattress and spend it where ever they want and its tax free. They IRS only knows about what you tell them.