Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka account opened - how to fund

RotorheadHank

Thanks for the responses to my earlier question. Got an email from Warka - my account is opened. I know I need to wire the funds to the affiliated CitiBank - but do I send two wires - one for the USD account and one for the IQD account? Or - do I just send one wire for the USD and email Warka that I want a certain amount transfered to my IQD account. I read Adams book, but I don't see this information in there. Maybe I am missing something. Thanks for any intel.

Lennie you can do that to and save money from wire transfer cost per wire. Good Ideawink.gifcool.gif Lennie put your reply back up it was right!

Lennie said put the money in the USD account , and then transfer it to IQD account , that should save you about 40 bucks from doing a second wire transfer, but the catch is you have to beable to access your accounts on line with Warka, if you can't yet then you will have to do two wire transfers to start. Best of luckwink.gif

• 1 month later...

What is the account number 36908969 used for? and how do I add my name and the account numbers when adding the Warka Bank to my online transfer. also is the Warka Bank a Domestic or International Bank?

Hi

there is a rumour that Warka bank is in trouble. I know a trader who has had his account frozen for a few weeks and he worried so be carefull.

I dont have any real proof other than what he said and i did see a blog which says Warka bank was about to be sued big time.

• Downvote 1