Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chicken or Egg?

jamaba

In regard to the Iraqi Budget, is it not more feasible for them to base it on a post RV economy? It seems that all the work they're currently undertaking will be futile once the Dinar RV's. It also seems that "all the planets being in allignment" (ie: The cabinet being filled, the budget completed, security in place, etc.) has no merit until the dinar is a recognized curency. Is that not the lever that puts it all in motion? If I understand correctly, the exchange rate means squat if the curency cannot be exchanged. I am also sympethetic to the woes of the Iraqi people. That is why I believe an RV has to happen soon. If they are not presented with a solution to their strife, Cairo will look like a picnic. I have not posted before (have only been reading) and am pretty new to all of this. So any enlightenment is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamaba

GA, USA

• Upvote 1

Thanks for making an intelligent first post.

Much of why we're here is centered around your questions. Which has to happen before which has to happen before the RV, so that something else can happen by a certain deadline?

There is a news item out yesterday from Shabs that says his job is to make the rate make the budget work. You read that right.

Others say the government has to be approved or voted on or announced or all of the above before RV.

Still others think the IMF, USA,WTO,Rothschilds,Aliens, or even Kuwaitis decide when the trigger gets pulled.

Bottom line: we're all in this together, reading far too much between the lines of every news item, and mixing it together with founded and unfounded rumors until, well, we take a nap and get back on these sites and start trying to figure it out the next day......

Does that help? Nice to have you on board!