Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where can I purchase dinars using credit card?

LettheRVbegin

I found them a little more expensive but they do not charge for postage, it is all inclusive, Some of the other sites charge you extra for postage so I found it to be close in price over all. They were highly recomended to me so I felt safe ordering from them. For this it was worth the little extra I paid. Just saying---your choice :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I bought all of my dinar from this company ...

http://www.newiraqcurrency.com/

They are in Canada, Montreal actually. They are great people, well invested themselves, follow all the forum news ... and take credit cards.

You may find prices a little higher anywhere that uses credit cards. The cost to the dealer for using a credit card is rising and really for a lot of business people is getting out of hand. Sometimes they have to account for that by raising prices across the line. Not only credit card users get to pay that cost but others too. In Canada, until a couple of months ago, it was illegal to charge more for credit card transactions. That is changing and should make the non-credit-card transactions a little less money.

Anyway, take a look at the site. The person running it is Chris and they get their dinar from Jordan, and are fully licenced to sell currency. I am pretty sure they will ship anywhere but I suddenly wonder if that is so.

Well, go check it out anyway.

:)

smee2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase dinars using my credit card? I know I can use ebay, but is there anywhere else? Thanks for the help!

GO RV!

I'm sure you probably got some by now but you could Buy em from me through paypalI've offered a million dinar to a couple people looking and they haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm trying to unload a million, give or take a few. If interested let me know. Would sell them lower than anywhere you will find them. (They are uncirculated 25k notes, all bought from dtrade last year and the year prior)

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you probably got some by now but you could Buy em from me through paypalI've offered a million dinar to a couple people looking and they haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm trying to unload a million, give or take a few. If interested let me know. Would sell them lower than anywhere you will find them. (They are uncirculated 25k notes, all bought from dtrade last year and the year prior)

Send me a email dude.

Just a note, if your post Rv plans include an offshore account, a credit card is not the way to go to fund your dinars. That is the easiest paper trail that leads to you and your post Rv life. Cashiers checks and money orders only for OSI. The second your funds hit the US, the IRS will be there to collect! Good luck all, go Rvsmile.gif

Send me a email dude.

Not sure why but I can't email you from here. Maybe b/c we aren't 'friends'?? I've never emailed someone on here before. If you're interested, I still have them so if you want you can send me an email @ stern_24@hotmail.com

As for the comment above this, if you're planning to somehow get out of paying taxes you will pay the price in the end one day.. How much more greedy can you get if it does turn into a windfall?...wouldn't suggest it

Edited by sterns5048

Dinar Inc / Credit Cards www.dinarinc.com

Largest Source to buy Dinar on a credit card. Large amounts accepted

This was in the ads at the top of this site ... check out those ads as I am sure this isn't the only one. And a quick google will also tell you.

Now a word of caution ...

If you think you can use your credit card to purchase dinar, and then have it RV in time to pay off the credit card before they take it away from you and completely ruin your credit rating ... please don't. I have been in this long enough now to know that no matter how close it seems ... it isn't.

smee2

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase dinars using my credit card? I know I can use ebay, but is there anywhere else? Thanks for the help!

GO RV!

Me.. lol im selling some :) and i am set up as a credit merchant. :)(vrified.net) if interested feel free to email me. ive got 90% of mine at EFX currency real cheap(.i own a record store.) how much did you need?

• 3 months later...

Dinar Inc / Credit Cards www.dinarinc.com

Largest Source to buy Dinar on a credit card. Large amounts accepted

I just checked their website and they only accept debit/check cards. It says no regular credit cards accepted. I also called their number and told me the same thing. Anyone know of another place?

I bought all of my dinar from this company ...

http://www.newiraqcurrency.com/

They are in Canada, Montreal actually. They are great people, well invested themselves, follow all the forum news ... and take credit cards.

You may find prices a little higher anywhere that uses credit cards. The cost to the dealer for using a credit card is rising and really for a lot of business people is getting out of hand. Sometimes they have to account for that by raising prices across the line. Not only credit card users get to pay that cost but others too. In Canada, until a couple of months ago, it was illegal to charge more for credit card transactions. That is changing and should make the non-credit-card transactions a little less money.

Anyway, take a look at the site. The person running it is Chris and they get their dinar from Jordan, and are fully licenced to sell currency. I am pretty sure they will ship anywhere but I suddenly wonder if that is so.

Well, go check it out anyway.

:)

smee2

Just ordered a MIL from this site hopefully they're as legit as you say they are. Thanks