Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Giving Iraqi People 1million dinars

who knows??? i dont even think the CBI knows. Earlier they said they like the stable rate, and just because we dont like it means nothing to them. I pray and hope it will change because doing so will bring a greater benefit to all. BUT REMEMBER, THEY ARE SOME SMART PEOPLE, THEY WILL FOOL US ALL WITH THE MEDIA AND DIFFERENT THINGS AND THEM BAM!!!! RV.. SO LETS BE PATIENT, I DO BELIEVE THEY WILL RV REALLY REALLY SOON!!! :D

[/quote

Sorry went through twice.

Edited by In Iraq

a million dinar is only about $1000, roughly.....not a bad stimulus package for one year, but not very much in the long haul for the iraqi citizens :angry: But for the entire country of 30 million people......that's 30 billion dollars total at todays rate, now that's some serious money :D

This was found by a news source I use. I think it looks horrible, but would love to see the the DV has to say about it.

Deputy called for the National Alliance to compensate the Iraqi citizen one million dinars, compared to the ration card items in arrears for the months previous.

وقالت امل عبد الرحيم في تصريح صحفي إن المواطن يعاني من تاخر وصول مفردات البطاقة التموينية ومنذ فترة طويلة الأمر الذي يلحق ضررا كبيرا به لأنها تشكل المصدر...

The ration card system work in Iraq in 1991 after the invasion of Kuwait in 1990 and the imposition of UN sanctions it, and the ration card in the first years will vary in its vocabulary, including rice, flour, cooking oil and pulses Zahalib and baby milk, but it has deteriorated in recent years until it reached 5 or four subjects, it is interesting that these materials, although they are only Qlthkha is poor and irregular access to the citizen as health

Link

I personally don't put any weight on this one.

The fact that this guy wants to give everyone 1 million does not cost him anything. I think it is propaganda/politics.

Actually the cabinet approved 500 billions specifically for this matter in this years budget. I wish someone would show me how many people will get the million of dinars out of this money ( 5,000 people??)

Let's be serious, this guy is on crack.

Plus, this article says what the GOI approved: 15,000 dinar/person ( and these are only the people who do have a ration card, because not everyone on Iraq has one):

Vice-QNB: Results of the allocation of 15 thousand dinars to the citizen could harm the citizen

08/02/2011 11:01 ص 08/02/2011 11:01

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: MP warned of the National Alliance Mohammed commendable, Tuesday, that the results of the allocation of $ 15 thousand dinars for each individual to compensate for the shortfall in the ration card items could harm the citizens because it will cause rise in food prices in local markets.

وأوضThe Mhkour told (Voices of Iraq) that "the allocationت of 15 thousand dinars would cause higher prices in local markets and thus the result is zero has been detrimental to the citizen ", and" give these amounts through the instruments would cost the citizen wages received for the transfer of many, including the meaning that it will not benefit from this amount. "

The Mhkour that "the government is serious in considering the subject of the ration card through the import of good products that benefit the Ministry of Commerce, reduce corruption in them," adding that "more than 25% of Iraqis live below the poverty line, so it is necessary to redress this slide large from the community. "

The Cabinet had allocated, last Sunday, the amount of $ 500 billion Iraqi dinars to be distributed to citizens in compensation to them for the shortfall in the ration card items, by fifteen thousand dinars per citizen, according to a statement issued by the Minister of State and government spokesman in Iraq.

مhttp://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Far.aswataliraq.info%2FDefault1.aspx%3Fpage%3Darticle_page%26id%3D271900%26l%3D1&sl=ar&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Edited by jola