Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Ambassadors Called Back to Washington!

JillLeo

Sunday, February 06, 2011 2:21

In an unprecedented move, apparently one that has never happened before, nearly all U.S. Ambassadors to all nations have been called back to Washington for a summit conference this week.

politico.com reports, "Ambassadors from almost all 260 U.S. embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries are expected to convene at the State Department for what’s being billed as the first meeting of its kind."

huffingtonpost.com, "Secretary of State Hillarious Rodham Clinton is convening an unprecedented mass meeting of U.S. ambassadors."

The first logical thought that comes to mind…

Looking back at all previous world crisis, what might now be so important, evidently more-so than anything ever in the past, to call all Ambassadors back to Washington?

The sky’s the limit with ideas and conspiracy…

To get all their stories ‘straight’ ahead of time – for something

To prearrange settling the debt score between nations prior to a new world currency roll-out

A dollar currency devaluation

China is calling in our debt

New severely damaging Wikileaks about to release

Afraid of electronic communication leaks of something very important to discuss

???

----------

While the main stream and most Americans are involved with the SuperBowl at the moment, hardly any reporting on the event can be found. Fine time to do something 'under the radar'.

Could this actually be simply a 'first time' of such a gathering to discuss 'normal' business?

At first instinct, suspicion is aroused.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 2:21

In an unprecedented move, apparently one that has never happened before, nearly all U.S. Ambassadors to all nations have been called back to Washington for a summit conference this week.

politico.com reports, "Ambassadors from almost all 260 U.S. embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries are expected to convene at the State Department for what’s being billed as the first meeting of its kind."

huffingtonpost.com, "Secretary of State Hillarious Rodham Clinton is convening an unprecedented mass meeting of U.S. ambassadors."

The first logical thought that comes to mind…

Looking back at all previous world crisis, what might now be so important, evidently more-so than anything ever in the past, to call all Ambassadors back to Washington?

The sky’s the limit with ideas and conspiracy…

To get all their stories ‘straight’ ahead of time – for something

To prearrange settling the debt score between nations prior to a new world currency roll-out

A dollar currency devaluation

China is calling in our debt

New severely damaging Wikileaks about to release

Afraid of electronic communication leaks of something very important to discuss

???

----------

While the main stream and most Americans are involved with the SuperBowl at the moment, hardly any reporting on the event can be found. Fine time to do something 'under the radar'.

Could this actually be simply a 'first time' of such a gathering to discuss 'normal' business?

At first instinct, suspicion is aroused.

Probably ahs more to do with the civil unrest in various countries than the RV .... don't read to much into it .... it's a pumper site .... check out all the ads for dinar.

• Upvote 1

Very interesting ... good find.

I don't see that this would be "because" of Iraq or have anything "to do" with the RV, but it may "influence" both iraq and the RV, depending on what is discussed or decided, if anything.

My first thought was that the Secretary of State ... is that her title? ... may have said "Let's do lunch" to so many people it was decided to do it as an afternoon party, you know, little fancy sandwiches, five types of tea, hot and thick Arabian coffee ... that kind of thing.

Second thought was a combination of scenarios I have read over the years having to do with world domination, American isolationism, stuff like that ... which just goes to show I read far too much science fiction.

Hope we can keep tabs on this and find out just what is going on.

thanks for the post.

smee2

I don't see that this would be "because" of Iraq or have anything "to do" with the RV, but it may "influence" both iraq and the RV, depending on what is discussed or decided, if anything.

My first thought was that the Secretary of State ... is that her title? ... may have said "Let's do lunch" to so many people it was decided to do it as an afternoon party, you know, little fancy sandwiches, five types of tea, hot and thick Arabian coffee ... that kind of thing.

Second thought was a combination of scenarios I have read over the years having to do with world domination, American isolationism, stuff like that ... which just goes to show I read far too much science fiction.

thanks for the post.

smee2

My first thought was it was another Obama "kumbaya" party to throw.

• Upvote 1

thanks for the post.

smee2

Sounds like the perfect beginning to the next Stephen King thriller....something to do with a major world event and Hillarious is the unsuspected evil genius behind the entire cataclysmic event in her quest to take over the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!