Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

launch of 285 000 degrees and careers event of the ratific

VIZIOIRAQI

Finance Committee MPs: the launch of 285 000 degrees and careers event of the ratific

03/02/2011 14:49

Baghdad, February 3 (Rn) - The head of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on Thursday, said there was 285 000 degrees and careers will be launched by the government as soon as the ratification of the federal budget for 2011, noting at the same time that the Kurdistan Region presented papers and gripping supports the export quantities of oil rate of 100 thousand barrels per day.

Haidar al-Abadi told a news conference in Baghdad on Thursday and was attended by the correspondent of news agency Kurdistan (Rn) that "the budget was restored to the Ministry of Finance for an amendment to the figures, will be returned to the House of Representatives on Sunday," stressing that "the adoption of the budget will be before the middle of the month of February February.

Abadi pointed out that "there's money may be rounded to the year 2011 of funds accrued for the years past $ 10 trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to 8.4 billion dollars," stressing that "there are 285 000 degrees and careers will be launched by the government immediately after the ratification of the general budget which is about 115 thousand degrees in 2010 and 170 thousand degrees for the year 2011. "

He added that "the Committee recommended the Ministry of Finance that the budget supports the agricultural sector, as well as other service sectors, including electricity, water, and sewage.

The federal budget for Iraq for 2011 to 95 trillion Iraqi dinars, while the share of the Kurdistan region of 17%, according to a political agreement between Baghdad and Erbil until the holding of the general population census in the country, and adopt the proceeds of Iraq Almkhmnp 95% of oil imports.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/215501/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like the feet dragging is coming to a stop.

Seems that the budget will soon be approved...

&

The final seating of ministries is coming to an end....

But I think I've read that song & dance before.

Upon approval and completion I'll only see progress. I am not depending on that to see a RV, but I believe it is all helping. :)

• Upvote 1