Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Precious slain MP: Iraq needs to quick fixes to guard against any popular revolt

dflake

Precious slain MP: Iraq needs to quick fixes to guard against any popular revolt

2011-02-02 11:41:19

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dpolitics%26id%3D35129&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjYp18cB73lOmmlwmDT68UqSy_UTA

BAGHDAD (Iba) ... A member of the House of Representatives for the Iraqi List, a decent slain Iraq needs to be fixed in all the tracks in anticipation of any popular revolution such as those in Tunisia or the ongoing in Egypt.

She slaves told the independent press (Iba) The Iraqi people desperately need to improve the reality and at all levels and any laxity or delay in the process of reform could lead to disaster for Aihamd consequences. حسب قولها . She said.

And demanded the slain various political forces attention to the conditions of the Iraqi people and to speed up finding appropriate solutions to ensure the stability sought by the citizen and at all levels even for not getting in the Iraq case with the other countries.

And demands a strong and popular political figures and the need to expedite the resolution of many outstanding issues, including approving the budget, the state's public and release grades because of their positive impact in eliminating a certain percentage of unemployment.

I read this earlier today, dflake, and I think it substantiates the Million Widows article. Do you agree?

Article could be related, but this article seems to be slighltly mis-translated in my opinion.

In reference to decent slain Iraq, could have a different meaning. The million women taking to the streets are mostly widows without jobs.

The article is a little hard to read... I wonder if some words were translated incorrectly..