Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MEANINGFUL AND SUBSTANTIATED RUMORS

I for one have been waiting patiently for years for this to come, and will wait patiently until it does come, been reading and following these sites to find information for a long time. I really appreciate people taking their time to research information for us so we dont have to, i dont take rumors to be fact, but only as information. I was raised to only believe something when it comes straght from the horses mouth, which in this case is Iraq,lol and to be respectful to others, is why i will never bash anyone or call names.

Until this ride ends, I will keep reading and trying to learn..

Until then.

I OWE, I OWE, SO OFF TO WORK I GO..

Smee,,,,This forum is like a michrocasm of society ,,,you will have percentages,,of real info,,,2% perhaps,,,20% hear say with some merit,,,some hear say with no merit,but in earnest,,,say 30% ,,,then you have the seudo guru`s,,,or want to be`s 20%.... after this point you get into the unknown area of confetti,,,,could be this,,,could be that ,,,but it`s surely not quality info ... the last portion ,,,,some 20%,,,pumpers and other maladjusted people with a bump on themselves....the final answer is to take it all with the proverbial grain of salt,,,,inother words,,, BOB AND WEAVE,,, AND WE WILL ALL GET TO THE PAYDAY...GOOD LUCK...

Nice, but what about the other 8%? :lol::lol: You got to finish man!!

The rumors are still the same as they were a year ago when I joined this site. I don't loose much sleep over it. I purchased my Dinar in country and I'm just waiting patiently

Most of the rumors are humorous and I read them for entertainment purposes. Never do I use a rumor as an excuse to purchase more Dinar.

The only thing that has changed from last year to this year is the people on this site have progressively become more and more rude towards each other. That's why I don't post much.

So true....I would be willing to bet that most of the folks posting negative are folks that have recently jumped in and thought this would be some sort of, "get rich quick scheme". I got in prepared to go, "long". My life doesn't revolve around the Dinar. I know that there are a lot of people hurting financially, and the Dinar provides them with hope. I pray that they find financial peace!

Good Morning my fellow Dinarnians! :D:D

I justed wanted to add my little 2-cents with a grain of sea salt.

when this RV happens, the news channel will report this as breaking news. every news channel will ultimately stop their regularly scheduled programming for this huge event. I personally believe you will hear about this RV before you get the text message from Adam about the RV. this will be like a 10.0 financial earthquake that will literally shock and rock the world. those of us who have dinars will have to make a decision to leave work or stop whatever they are doing and high tail-it to the bank to cash in.

so...........when it happens, it will happen and the cat will be out of the bag! speculations and rumors on the dinar can finally be put to bed or RIP!

get out your shovels, it's coming my fellow Dinarnians!

go RV and God bless America :P:lol: