Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat: 2/1/2011

SmokinAce

Nighthk11 Chat: Dinar Veterans (Private Site) 2/1/11 2pm

2:06 PM [Nighthk11] Hello again folks- so what are we discusing?

2:06 PM [Cool] wb night

2:06 PM [cosiangel] WB Night

2:06 PM [chloe] we were discussing the formation of the government and time line for the rv night.

2:07 PM [Cool] we were just saying they did have the second reading on the budget

2:07 PM [Nighthk11] Is Maliki trying to pull something else?

2:07 PM [Dinarling] a little note about windows…..i don’t DO windows for a long time now. i have found that when you think you are almost done with it you find another spot and then have to start all over again

2:08 PM [Cool] 82nd was talking about an article but I didn’t see it night

2:08 PM [cosiangel] 82nd has a question Night about an article talking about reversal of the Erbil agreement and Maliki possibly delaying govt formation–or not being in a hurry to form the govt?

2:08 PM [Nighthk11] The changing of the Irbil Agreement will require all major players who originally agreed- Not just the two

2:08 PM [cosiangel] 1:58 PM [82nd Airborne] any one see the article about reversing the Irbil agreement and Maliki’s not being in a hurry to finalize the govt

2:09 PM [Nighthk11] He is NOT in a hurry because he would have to fill the three sovereign positions and his power would be further diminished

2:09 PM [cosiangel] 1:59 PM [82nd Airborne] just hoping it is smoke for some reason

2:09 PM [cosiangel] he also said he thought he also saw an article about the FSC being dismissed

2:10 PM [chloe] maliki will push the limits until he can’t or has to blink.

2:10 PM [Nighthk11] That is one reason why Parliament is being asked to look at his procrastination as a “Failure to complete the Gov’t” which in turn may bring a vote of No Confidence

2:10 PM [82nd Airborne] I would post the links but I have never been able to post anything in here

2:11 PM [Nighthk11] Should that happen- He will be required to “Step Down” by force if necessary- and Allawi would be given the nod

2:12 PM [Nighthk11] In that instance- Allawi IMO would fill the remaining vacancies w/in 24-48 hours and reverse all that Maliki has done including get rid of his court

2:12 PM [cosiangel] I was commenting that, based on previous chats you have done Night, that the Irbil agreement was put together specifically to limit Maliki’s power–so of course he would want that reversed and would want to delay everything until it is

2:12 PM [Nighthk11] This would include an immed. RV thru shabibi to bring stability to the street

2:13 PM [Nighthk11] I am looking for Moon and the UNSC to step in- because Iraq will go the way of Egypt very quickly now

2:14 PM [Nighthk11] There is NO Stopping this street movement

2:14 PM [Nighthk11] All US gains in Iraq are at risk for being lost due to a few men in Iraq and that will not happen

2:15 PM [cosiangel] Night I would agree

2:15 PM [chloe] fill me in later cosi. I have to run. ty

2:15 PM [Nighthk11] That agreement was the foundation for the new gov’t- and once again we see Maliki waffling on the rules

2:15 PM [cosiangel] is scary I do not see how they could delay much longer

2:16 PM [Nighthk11] They are looking at implosion

2:16 PM [chloe] and when pushed he’ll waffle right back.

2:16 PM [Nighthk11] Now given what we DO know and the events that are happening- what do you folks think?

2:18 PM [82nd Airborne] there are powers in play behind the scenes directing this thing in ways we will not know

2:18 PM [cosiangel] Nighthk11 I hope that Maliki is OUT but was hoping govt formation and RV would occur then they could deal with Maliki post-RV..but perhaps that won’t be possible?

2:18 PM [idahoshorty] Maliki needs to go

2:18 PM [82nd Airborne] some of us understand a little bit but not on the grand scale

2:19 PM [cosiangel] it may be the only way the govt will be formed is if Maliki is removed first??

2:19 PM [idahoshorty] yes airborne you are right

2:20 PM [cosiangel] these “would be dictators” and actual dictators (ie Mubarak) tend to not want to relinquish power or step-down voluntarily

2:21 PM [cosiangel] Maliki may not give up until removed

2:23 PM [Nighthk11] I remain confident that this month will see some good progress on the movement- Maliki can only stall so long before lack of services is too much for the people and they act- thus forcing him out-

2:24 PM [Nighthk11] I believe they are empowered by Tunisia and Egypt- If Mubarak is gone- then they see what can be done

2:25 PM [cosiangel] Nighthk11 ER had asked before what was the longest time you think this may go before RV finally takes place? In your opinion…

2:25 PM [sFCDiaz] Sumerian news reveal an earlier decision of the Federal Court is in total contradiction with recent decision on the Association bodiesEditor: NK | NQ Tuesday 10 February 2011 16: 26 GMT16785 http://www.alsumarianews.com/

2:25 PM [sFCDiaz] viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21523

2:27 PM [cosiangel] Given the unrest in the ME, that is a difficult question I think? How long would it be before the Iraqi people would start pushing back?

2:28 PM [Nighthk11] RV time limit- They have until June of this year before all protection on their funds are gone (DFI Funds)- That protection will NOT be renewed- Given their past actions I think they think they have until then- But this is NOT the case

2:28 PM [cosiangel] or perhaps how long do you think UN and US would wait before forcing Maliki out?

2:29 PM [Nighthk11] I believe Maliki’s actions and procrastination is the last straw- Change will come from with-out and with-in and I think it will come this month (Feb)

2:29 PM [sFCDiaz] Arabic sounds an alarm events in middle-and promoted the possibility to postpone Summit BaghdadAuthor: ZJ Editor: NK | MN | NQ Tuesday 10 February 2011 13: 17 GMT16693 http://www.alsumarianews.com/ NewsDetails Bridge editorial square Republic in central Baghdad viewtopic.php?f=14&t=21524

2:30 PM [cosiangel] There ya go Early Retirement? Hope that answers your question?

2:30 PM [Nighthk11] The summit will NOT take place in Baghdad- they ruined that too- another opportunity missed

2:32 PM [Nighthk11] This situation screams for intervention and change- so something must happen to get things moving along-

2:33 PM [cosiangel] So RV window would most likely be within the month of February? Not any longer than that?

2:33 PM [Nighthk11] The whole of the matter can be resolved with Maliki’s removal

2:33 PM [Nighthk11] If they get the complete gov’t formed

2:34 PM [cosiangel] I agree Night–totally I hope for the sake of the Iraqi people Maliki is removed

2:35 PM [Nighthk11] Well that will take the parliament acting to vote “No Confidence” in his gov’t- he has done nothing- nothing and the situation continues to get worse in country- someone MUST step up SOON

2:35 PM [sFCDiaz] Dabbagh announces Council of Ministers approves a new mechanism to ensure the protection of Iraq’s money viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21525

2:35 PM [Nighthk11] That someone is Parliament taking the reins and getting rid of him

2:37 PM [cosiangel] given the situation in the ME now, I also cannot see this dragging out until June

2:37 PM [Nighthk11] Ok folks- thanks for the chat and having me here- I have some errands and I will BBL- All take care

2:38 PM [cosiangel] OK bye bye Night

2:38 PM [cosiangel] and thanks!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Night, I am so happy I found you here! I am/was a member on another site which shall remain nameless. I was under another username at that site. I know you were there too, but no longer. Big mistake on his part as his chat room is not the same without you. Feels empty and meaningless now. He has nothing to say anymore with the exception of slamming people. I am fed up with them and glad to be here. Anyway, thank you for your chat and as always, you are appreciated.