Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Renew VIP subscription

Judo

I am a current VIP member. MY subscription expires on Feb 11th. I can't seem to find the place to renew it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Click on "your VIP subscriptions" next to go to VIP, when you log on to the forum, and then click on "renew now" which will be in red letters, and then follow the prompts

• Upvote 1

Click on "your VIP subscriptions" next to go to VIP, when you log on to the forum, and then click on "renew now" which will be in red letters, and then follow the prompts

I can't seem to find the renew now button. I even tried signing out and back in, still can't find it.

it is right next to your End Date and looks like this- 03-February 11 (Renew Now)

Click on renew now. The date is whenever your subscription ends, I used Feb 3 as an example.

Thanks for your help. I still could not find it but Adam sent me a link and I good to go for another 6 months. I sure hope it does not take that long.