Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sad but true.

Funky Cold Medinar

Mad as Hell

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with All the people that run this country!!!!!!!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc., ????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan .....home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS !!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' Receive no social security cost of living increase aid nor do they get any breaks while our Government leaders, who got increases, and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$'S and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans. A lot of big name celebrities are guilty of this practice. It seems to adopt foreign orphans is the "in" thing for celebrities to do. The more obscure the country, the higher the status. I like to call these "designer adoptions."

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, Elderly going without 'needed' meds and food, and Mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET......................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti

On 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US'

The same support they give to other

Countries.

Sad isn't it?

A friend sent this to me this morning, it is sad and negative but I thought I would pass it on anyways, it does contain truth as well. There would be and IS plenty of money to go around for ourselves AND to help our fellow countries, if it was just MANAGED better. I say we take the sweet lady that does the bOOks for her church and let her lOOse on our bOOks, not one penny would go unaccounted for. Yes dreaming is fun.

Countless blessings and endless peace for ALL....go RV! so we can all pay the tax on it and give them more money to pilfer, only in large amounts all the time.

• Upvote 12

I totally agree 100% and THANK you for having the nerve to say it, we all need to be aware of the starving we have in our own cities not to mention the ones in our Country. It seems we are always helping out other countries, if people want to help the other countries so much move over there with them and see how welcomed you are. They only care about the money we give them PERIOD.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. Our efforts would be much more appreciated if they were focused on America. Not only would the rest of the world like us more for minding our own business, but our own people would appreciate the help that THEY received. We would see the benefits of our efforts with our own eyes as OUR needy were lifted from despair.

• Upvote 1

Mad as Hell

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with All the people that run this country!!!!!!!

We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc., ????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan .....home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS !!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' Receive no social security cost of living increase aid nor do they get any breaks while our Government leaders, who got increases, and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$'S and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans. A lot of big name celebrities are guilty of this practice. It seems to adopt foreign orphans is the "in" thing for celebrities to do. The more obscure the country, the higher the status. I like to call these "designer adoptions."

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, Elderly going without 'needed' meds and food, and Mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET......................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti

On 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US'

The same support they give to other

Countries.

Sad isn't it?

A friend sent this to me this morning, it is sad and negative but I thought I would pass it on anyways, it does contain truth as well. There would be and IS plenty of money to go around for ourselves AND to help our fellow countries, if it was just MANAGED better. I say we take the sweet lady that does the bOOks for her church and let her lOOse on our bOOks, not one penny would go unaccounted for. Yes dreaming is fun.

Countless blessings and endless peace for ALL....go RV! so we can all pay the tax on it and give them more money to pilfer, only in large amounts all the time.

AGREED!! THINK OF THIS..... WE CAN ALL START A "SAVE THE U.S.A FOUNDATION" (A REAL ONE THAT WORKS) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif WITH SOME OF OUR RV FUNDS..... THAT WOULD ROCK AND CERTAINLY HELP OUR PEOPLE, LOCAL AND ALL 50 STATES!!!!

• Upvote 3

This may be a little crazy, but my boss pays me, I do a shitty job and guess what, I don't get paid any more, Why should I pay the government ? Are they doing a good job, quality work that they should be paid for, just think about it, we work our selves to death to provide for our family's, while the feds do a piss poor job in my opinion, and they get paid by me, and everyone else in this country that draws a pay check. Now that is BS,

IMO we should fire the whole lot of them and start over.