Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 1-24-2010 2:07PM

k98nights

Medic's chat form 1400 1/24/2010

SFMedic says to (14:07:41):

INFO FROM DUBAI

*** (14:07:40):The moderator activated the moderated mode.

daystar says to (14:07:59):

I'LL BE GOING ALONE BUT THATS BECAUSE MY FELLOW DINAR OWNERS BANK AT DIFFERENT BANKS.

SFMedic says to (14:08:07):

We will be leaving Dubai end of next week. I must say our stay with Ramish brother has given me a huge boost!

daystar says to (14:08:16):

BUT MY SON'S WILL GO WITH ME

JRCivic says to (14:08:24):

MEDIC HAS THE FLOOR -- STOP TYPING NOW

SFMedic says to (14:08:25):

He is so positive that Iraq has no options left but to RV.

He said if we dont see this revalue in the next couple weeks He would eat a PIG !!haha

SFMedic says to (14:08:53):

So his confidence has worn off on me. Im even starting to lean towards Ramish point of view for a higher rate after hearing the two of them talk.

Point is I'm once again high on the Dinar band wagon!!

SFMedic says to (14:09:11):

We are going to the Jumeirah Mosque tomorrow I will send you some photos of this place , its great..

SFMedic says to (14:09:34):

There was more but just talking about travels.

SFMedic says to (14:10:10):

My prayers are with you and Cindy.I hope she received my cards, candy &

flowers.

SFMedic says to (14:10:29):

YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

I'm thinking of starting the hall of fame full of S*** award. I believe the first annual award will go to.................................... Medic, maybe you all have someone you would like to be the winner, please send to the FOS hall of fame 1313 dinar circle

FYI just for general info..after finding out who medic is..and that we reside in the same area I can tell you he is not a pumper...he too is invested and only trying to share what he has as news be it right or wrong..even the banker in my area states that medic is very intelligent..and she too is invested in the dinar...don't always think the worst of everyone..just another side of the spectrum...thk you..