Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Backorder on Dinar

andy3978

My wife works for TD and has a lot of dealings with foreign currencies. She told me that she received an email stating that customers should expect a delay (up to 1 week versus the normal next-day delivery) of their Dinars. The email states that this is due to very high demand and that the Dinar is the foreign currency with the highest demand right now as opposed to all other currencies.

She told me that the branch is NOT receiving any additional cash money than what they normally get. There are rumors out there that banks are ordering grossly higher than normal cash which fuels the speculation that a RV is around the corner. This is NOT the case with this particular branch.

I also had her ask her manager when they will be receiving a De La Rue machine. The manager responded 'Whats a De La Rue Machine' LOL! The banks are clueless on the branch level about a RV, dont let anyone pump otherwise!

Just thought I'd put this out there to anyone expecting Dinars who have not received them yet. But a high demand sure sounds positive. Let's get this thing done already! Then we can start up the DV Millionaires Club LOL! :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 3