Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please Post Confirmed Bank Info

markisuncfan

We are all wondering which banks are doing what. I realize after RV the picture will be alot different. But for now, if anyone has confirmed infor on which banks and their location, have a DeLaRue, openly agreed they are gonna exchange Dinar after RV, and if so, what fees or percentage they have stated.

I think this info would be much helpful to alot of folks.

I'm from wisconsin and the bank I go to is associated bank and they are still selling and buying and they said when its goes up they are going to buy back at that rate and I heard from another guy that's does have dinar that they are going to charge 8% so I really thinking about changing banks when it goes up that's all I have.

John

My BB&T bank in my small town called their intl dept. while I was sitting with one of the bank officers. They said they would take the dinar when it showed up on their computers and would exchange it for $10 fee less than 1000$ and $20 fee if over $1000. They said they would immediately put the money in my account and then send the dinar to their international office to be verified. Did not ask them about a De La Rue machine.

Hey all!!!....i currently work at chase as a financial advisor...our branch does have the ''MRI BOOK OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES 20009-10 EDITION'' WE ALSO HAVE 2 DE LA RUE MACHINES ....the new iqd is showing in our books as tradeable currency but not on our screens so at the moment we can not exchange it...we have not received any info regarding the iqd.....once the iqd shows up on the screens ..we will be exchanging that currency and we have the tools to verify at the branch ..until then we keep hope that something progresses soon..thank you all and god bless

Hey all!!!....i currently work at chase as a financial advisor...our branch does have the ''MRI BOOK OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES 20009-10 EDITION'' WE ALSO HAVE 2 DE LA RUE MACHINES ....the new iqd is showing in our books as tradeable currency but not on our screens so at the moment we can not exchange it...we have not received any info regarding the iqd.....once the iqd shows up on the screens ..we will be exchanging that currency and we have the tools to verify at the branch ..until then we keep hope that something progresses soon..thank you all and god bless

Could you post new thread for all of us to check it out from you in the headline of this blog site rather than for some newbies to struggle finding you around? You must be an important information provider to all of us indeed! May God bless you! At least, we have some new leads like you to assist in our research. Please keep us informed. Thank you so much!