Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is Adam?

Klu33

It's Sunday morning and I don't see any big news. Did I miss it or am I too early?

It's Sunday morning just like the last 20 + Sundays mornings that Adam, Medic, Sonny and all their INTEL have said there would be big news, or were on red alert, or I really liked the one where big bad Medic told every one they were all going to have the best Christmas ever, but then again Medic would come back on and say he never said anything like that. Adam, Medic and the reat your creditbility is becoming like the RV no where to be seen

It's Sunday morning just like the last 20 + Sundays mornings that Adam, Medic, Sonny and all their INTEL have said there would be big news, or were on red alert, or I really liked the one where big bad Medic told every one they were all going to have the best Christmas ever, but then again Medic would come back on and say he never said anything like that. Adam, Medic and the reat your creditbility is becoming like the RV no where to be seen

lol Adam never predicted any kind of RV rate or date. You should get your facts straight. Lets make a list of people who we cannot trust. Please add if you feel like it

SFMEDIC, Sonny1, Terryk, Frank26, Phoenix, Ranger77, Dinarhunter, Anyone from Puerto Rico (arent the rumors that originate from PR the worse?), Bert and Ernie, Pikachu, Goku, Dracula, Bigfoot

I am glad I did not get my expectations up and drink koolaid all night long waiting!!!! Everyone notice something..nobody is here.. Terryk.. Sonny1.. Adam.. Etc..It's business as usual.. Whenever a date has come and gone they all vanish! Look at the history.. I am not bashing.. But conveniently the chat is down... Hmmmm... It's not happening.. So now everyone is waiting for Adam to show on Monday ... It will happen when Iraq says so.. Has nobody wondered why there are no leaks coming from our government.. If Obama was involved there would be leaks.. Why are there only leaks from Iraq.. Never a senators secretary boyfriend.. (just saying). Oh well.. Keep drinking if you want.. But follow the facts and news... Not rumor.. And please do not buy anymore dinar because of these rumors. Take care of family!!! But hey.. I am entitled to my opinion.. !!!

I would think that either Adam or one of the Mods would post something about what is going on with chat so at least we would know when it will be fixed??

There are posts allover the board....we dont know whats wrong with it....and many of us have stated a few times in various threads this morning. Seems like either a server issue or issue with the recently installed software...its not RV related...lol