Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying from Banks?

alsywalsy

I went into my branch of BOA today to make a deposit and asked if I could buy some Iraqi Dinar. I was told that BOA does not sell or buy Dinar. When I got home I called the BOA foreign currency office and was told that BOA does not sell or buy Iraqi Dinar. I have bought twice from Dinartrade and wanted to save on the fee's so when I read a few times on this site and other sites that you can buy from your bank, I thought that I would do that. Seems you can't buy Dinar from BOA. Can you really buy Dinar from a US bank? I live in Pa., outside of Phila.

What banks are these people using?

I went into my branch of BOA today to make a deposit and asked if I could buy some Iraqi Dinar. I was told that BOA does not sell or buy Dinar. When I got home I called the BOA foreign currency office and was told that BOA does not sell or buy Iraqi Dinar. I have bought twice from Dinartrade and wanted to save on the fee's so when I read a few times on this site and other sites that you can buy from your bank, I thought that I would do that. Seems you can't buy Dinar from BOA. Can you really buy Dinar from a US bank? I live in Pa., outside of Phila.

What banks are these people using?

I bought mine from a 5/3 bank right down the street from me. :)

I bought mine from an Associated Bank in Wisconsin. Had to open a checking account to do so. Can bring them back and exchange them any time just like any other currency they deal with for the going rate. They charged something like $11 or $15 for $1,500 usd worth. I would think if someone had dinar they could open an account there and then exchange them to usd if they wanted to. I heard Associated is owned by some corp. in Denmark and this has something to do with why you can get iqd through them.

I ordered 500,000 dinar for $535.00 at 5/3 in Michigan a week and a half ago. I should physically get them later this week. (Just in time for the RV, I hope!) :D

I called ahead to be sure they sold them still. None of the people with whom I spoke seemed surprised or un-knowledgeable.

MLM

Edited by mlmfan