Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DLRs @ B of A

Earnest T Bass

Question: Why so rude?? :confused: Mr. Bass was only trying to bring us information he received from a friend.

Mr. Bass said it was BOA Corporate Office: You can google it, I did.

Bank Of America Corporation

100 N Tryon St

Charlotte, NC 28202-4000

Public, NYSE: BAC

Phone: (704) 386-5681

Not rude. Just curious. If I posted that story, I would have been more than happy to give the location. I think him telling me to google it was rude. Also I am sure it is bogus, and he has no idea where the Main Branch of BOA in Charlotte is, which really is why I was pushing the issue. Note that he has yet to answer and provide the address.Rumor is one thing, but please do not post things as true stories that are nothing more than fairy tales.Over and out.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, we should not be posting "fairy tales" or "lies," but if I were him, I wouldn't have put the address. There are so many people that would call and bug the bank. That is sheer silliness! There is no reason for calling any bank and bothering them until after the "RV!"

If this were true aout the DLR machines, it would be exciting but it just doesn't pass the sniff test! Earnest posted this yesterday which was a Saturday. In his post, he says "one Sunday recently" - so why would you wait a week or two to share this exciting news if it were actually true??? The point about the armored trucks seems relevant also - there is no reason DLR machines would be delivered in an armored car. Earnest, would welcome your response.

I worked for a bank for many years and never ever ever did we receive our counting machines (DLR or Cummins) by armored truck. There were always delivered by the company themselves. The company was the one that would program them too. Not sure why they would pay an armored truck company to deliver. But this is just my experience.

Question: Why so rude?? :confused: Mr. Bass was only trying to bring us information he received from a friend.

100 N Tryon St

Charlotte, NC 28202-4000

This address for BoA is correct, it is on the corner of Tryon and Trade Street, downtown Charlotte. It is a

huge building on the square of downtown Charlotte, NC.

The parking downtown is terrible though, and there are many one-way streets, so you have to pretty much

know your way around downtown Charlotte, it is a nightmare trying to get around there.

Just thought you might want to know this, just in case you are planning on going there.

Hope this helps.

Well I see that "the flames of ignorance burn without pain" with this pinheads comment. Think about it,if one had access to this machine one would be free to experiment with it until you could print dinar that would pass as real. What a cluck!

I hope you people realize armored trucks carry money not machines like a DLR machine. Nice try Goober

THANKYOU!!!! It is too bad that so many need to have their hands held here. I figured anyone that wanted to know could do as you have done for themselves. I guessed incorrectly. Once again thankyou sir for adding the address.

100 N Tryon St

Charlotte, NC 28202-4000

look here, nc and sc are probably the best counters in the world, how else could you explain the banking catastrophe and highest unemployment respectfully

Are you blaming the banking crisis on the Carolinas? If so then you should consider growing a brain. Also, Michigan, and Rhode Island have the highest unemployment rates in the US.

This makes me laugh... IN Fact I am going to laugh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the DLR machines they are delivering to the banks count the dinar, they do not make the dinar... Now who is a pinhead???... NO bank will have currency makers... just currency counters(also verifies if the currency is counterfeit)

Well I see that "the flames of ignorance burn without pain" with this pinheads comment. Think about it,if one had access to this machine one would be free to experiment with it until you could print dinar that would pass as real. What a cluck!

EArnest, sounds great but I'm a little skeptical. Sounds exactly like something, down to the multiple messages, I heard 2 mos ago. But I heard the realtive was a women, same teucks, machines, etc. Based on that happy news I have tried for mos to get someone from B of A to say they handled Dinar. I figured it was too early, everything still top secret. Late last wk I spent hrs on the phone: tried my local B of A in a small town, then tried Columbia, the state capital, then Charlotte the rdional banking center . . . there I did get someone who put me thru to B of A's top currency person in CA who said absolutely NOT, B of A would not be handling dinar. I couldn't figure that out -- I thought they needed money! Last night I was on a call and I was told that there is a very strong policy that NO ONE may talk dinar at B of A, but that they WILL be exchanging. I don't know . . .

This makes me laugh... IN Fact I am going to laugh... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the DLR machines they are delivering to the banks count the dinar, they do not make the dinar... Now who is a pinhead???... NO bank will have currency makers... just currency counters(also verifies if the currency is counterfeit)

You could be the pinhead, lol. Bass was not implying that the DLR machines could print dinar. If you had a DLR machine it would make it easier to counterfit dinar to pass as good in the DLR machine. Got it?

I have breezed through this thread, this very post was done before Christmas and was confirmed to be false, the person did not know which BoA in Charlotte and did not know where it was located, if any one knows anything about Charlotte, they know it is the largest building in Charlotte close to the Carolina Panthers Stadium, I know I have been in that bank to talk to a Stock Broker in this buidling, so it threw up a red flag with me, I think it was false then as well as now, it is the exact same story. Sorry guys it is probably just a rumor!

rt 59::::I worked in a cash vault counting millions and millions of dollars a day. The machines are not plated it is software.... they are not delivered in armored cars..... The machines are programed once they are in the bank. SO unless you have the software and know how the program the machine,it will be useless. I have seen the techs do this every time we received a new machine. NOT even when the NEW US dollars came out were they delivered in an armored car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period. This thread is bogus. His replys have no fact. So before you help him out YOU should not what you are talking bout..

You could be the pinhead, lol. Bass was not implying that the DLR machines could print dinar. If you had a DLR machine it would make it easier to counterfit dinar to pass as good in the DLR machine. Got it?