Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DLRs @ B of A

Earnest T Bass

rt 59::::I worked in a cash vault counting millions and millions of dollars a day. The machines are not plated it is software.... they are not delivered in armored cars..... The machines are programed once they are in the bank. SO unless you have the software and know how the program the machine,it will be useless. I have seen the techs do this every time we received a new machine. NOT even when the NEW US dollars came out were they delivered in an armored car!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period. This thread is bogus. His replys have no fact. So before you help him out YOU should not what you are talking bout..

RVnow, was not trying to help him out. He never stated anything about the DLR machines printing money.. you implied that is what he said. I see how you could get the printing from the plating comment. I am glad that you have experience at a bank, because it seems that most people do not understand what goes on there. So I gather that you have seen the DLR machines at work as well as the Cummins? Is the DLR machine more sophisticated than the other/others. By the way, my son in Ohio has received a lot of conflicting information about the IQD from 5/3 rd bank there. Each time he has contacted them about the IQD he gets a different answer..so a bunch of false rumors start at some of the most unexpected places..banks. Yes, he does bank there and owns IQD and is trying to get his ducks in line to cash in. The rumors continue.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rt59............Sorry,, rumors like this make me crazy..... If they are making new machine for DLR I have not seen them. I don't work at that bank any more. But all the machines are similar since they do the same thing. I think it is really hard to get facts until it really does happen. I have really just given up on all the rumors. I have asked my friends that still work there what they have heard and it is the same thing " nothing" So I am not going to bother them any more. I just figure when it does happen it will happen, then and only then will we get all of our questions answered. But honestly the machines are not going to be delivered by armored car. Again sorry for jumping down your throat. :)