Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been the financial leader in my family and friends for years. I was a millionaire many times over. Invested my retirement and then some in 2 companies 5 years ago. A safe bet. Quiznos. Failed because big talk but....declining revenues were never exposed. It is what it is. Similar to dinar talk. sounds logical and realistic. No guarantees.

Realized my ex was with me financially. Once spiral started that was it.

She stayed home not working since birth, book club, art classes, cooking classes blah blah blah...then money dwindling plotted 6 months to take everything and leave the state. I had to move to be with my kids.

Hind site stupid stupid stupid.

Point of this. I was stripped of everything. YES I have been consumed in hope everyday my night mare will be the past. and the almighty dinar will save me.

It won't. I finally am back to rebuilding my life and know when the dinar revalues, it will launch a step above of what I now have.

The roller coaster is an up/down ride. Try to get off it and maintain a real life.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

katshamm, I can really sympathize with you. I almost did the investment things back in '92 after I got out of the Army. But, I blew out my back and my knee, had elective surgery (not covered by my retirement), truck went wheels up as did my wife at that time. With the back and knee, work was limited for a number of years and I ate up all my savings. Long story short....I made a few thousand of off the Kuwaiti Dinar (unwittingly), found a new wife, slowly got back to work, and found the IQD about a year ago. It might be slow going but, IT WILL COME TO PASS (RV)! Hang in there brother.

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 1

I agree with what you say completely. Last year this time I was stressing so bad about money and bills. And then just 30 days into the year I lost more than I was ready to give up. My son took his life. So here I am almost one year later. I still peek in on the site, I still have bills, I am still broke but now my family are so much more important than any of that. So what you say is so very true. If this dinar thing is gonna happen it will happen weather we are here watching or at a basketball game. Or playing a game with the kids. Enjoy your life and let this play out on it's own. Oh yeah and Thank you everyone in here who held me together last year when I just came here for something normal.. Which I have found I will never have normal again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1