Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The formation of a Government

I HAVE A QUESTION

Just supposing, in the formation of the US government, Europeans and the International communities mandate that we have 30 days to form a government. In that mandate, there is the reiteration that this must be an all-inclusive government.

We set out with the intent; formation of a government within the time prescribed. Politicians are caucusing in every political bloc. Indians feel they should get the most seats because they were here first, we know Chris got credit for discovering America, we saw him get off the boat.. Asians say if they had not provided the labor that was necessary to develop the west, provide food and such the gold minors may have starved to death. African Americans want more representation because they say, we were the work force that developed the south, and most other parts of America that held slaves. Early Europeans feel because they defended the new found land from the Europeans, and, they brought commerce to America Etc. etc. etc. Every faction is negotiating for their own best interest, because, they understand what ever agreement they reach, they have to live with it!

My question; How long do you think it would take you?

I ask this question because in most of the post that I read, seems only interested in when we can cash in. Me too, I would very much like to get on with the rest of my life. Not that it would change much, maybe, longer annual vacations or get one of my collector cars some really nice paint. What I’m saying is that we have to let this work out and stop stressing about it. Its going to happen, but we cannot make it happen. All the supposed folk posting that they have special Intel from boots on the ground and such, some may be true but a lot of it is BS. Intel just saying

Are you asking what would happen if we returned to a Republic? America is a different animal than a lot of countries around the world. Although there are some occasional issues between races, we are for the most part the most successful melting pot. When things get bad or it is time to rally up to make things happen we do. 99% of America does not care about race. All of the stuff in the past with Native Americans and slaves is just that...in the past. Pretty much every country at some point in time persecuted some race or religion and had some sort of slavery. It has to end somewhere. If my ancestor stood with Moses as a slave that does not mean that I deserve reparations from present day Egypt. Look at other countries with suicide bombers walking into an area where people are a certain race or religion on a somewhat frequent basis. That just does not happen here. Sure there are occasional things and it is sad, but not like these other countries wanting representation from each demographic. The representation for the US is supposed to by the states for its people not by races or religious groups. So to answer your question, I would not worry about it. We are Americans, no matter what race or religion and that is what makes America so great. :)

moocow

i think detroitjazzman is trying to say there are many faction and party in iraq

so many are trying to get their rights so we must be patience give them time to let them trash things out

we cannot impose what is from the western world unto them

let us all be patience and wait for RV to come

no amount of rumour is going to hasten it

no amount of bashing is going to make RV happen

it will happen when all parties involve is satisfied of their share in the govt

then GOI will be formed and IRAQ can announced RV

Are you asking what would happen if we returned to a Republic? America is a different animal than a lot of countries around the world. Although there are some occasional issues between races, we are for the most part the most successful melting pot. When things get bad or it is time to rally up to make things happen we do. 99% of America does not care about race. All of the stuff in the past with Native Americans and slaves is just that...in the past. Pretty much every country at some point in time persecuted some race or religion and had some sort of slavery. It has to end somewhere. If my ancestor stood with Moses as a slave that does not mean that I deserve reparations from present day Egypt. Look at other countries with suicide bombers walking into an area where people are a certain race or religion on a somewhat frequent basis. That just does not happen here. Sure there are occasional things and it is sad, but not like these other countries wanting representation from each demographic. The representation for the US is supposed to by the states for its people not by races or religious groups. So to answer your question, I would not worry about it. We are Americans, no matter what race or religion and that is what makes America so great. :)

I think you missed the point....not talking about modern day america per se...just an analogy of how difficult it is to get it done...