Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK. I don't know when, or if, a RV is going to happen. Of course I hope it does because it will mean a much more secure (and different) financial future for myself, my family, my church, and many others. However that's not the main reason I invested in Iraqi Dinar.

My father served proudly in the U.S. Navy during WW II. After we had obliterated Japan and the war was over his ship was decommissioned and he returned home to his family. I've often wondered what was the value of the Yen after Japan surrendered? I suppose it was next to worthless (much like the Dinar is today) after all who would considered the Yen to be a good investment in 1945? But had he been able to scrape together $100 and buy the next to worthless Yen, what would that $100 investment be worth today? I suspect it would be worth millions. That was my motivation for investing a few USD$'s in the currency of a war ravaged country with enormous natural resources and potential wealth.

So maybe an RV will happen soon and we'll all realize the greatest financial blessing of our lifetime. And maybe it won't, but Iraq manages to build themselves back to an economic world power. In either case, those that hold on to their millions of Dinar will benefit greatly.

• Upvote 2

Great Post.

Yes, I too hope they can pull themselves back together.

The reasons we went to war with them were never justified in my mind.

I just hope they can rebuild, and if they can become a greater country than Saddam's Iraq, then my personal feelings of shame about the war might be alleviated just a little.

Also, I agree that it stands to reason that their vast reserves of crude oil and natural gas will allow them to assign a reasonable value to their currency some day.

Welcome aboard.

• Upvote 2

OK. I don't know when, or if, a RV is going to happen. Of course I hope it does because it will mean a much more secure (and different) financial future for myself, my family, my church, and many others. However that's not the main reason I invested in Iraqi Dinar.

My father served proudly in the U.S. Navy during WW II. After we had obliterated Japan and the war was over his ship was decommissioned and he returned home to his family. I've often wondered what was the value of the Yen after Japan surrendered? I suppose it was next to worthless (much like the Dinar is today) after all who would considered the Yen to be a good investment in 1945? But had he been able to scrape together $100 and buy the next to worthless Yen, what would that $100 investment be worth today? I suspect it would be worth millions. That was my motivation for investing a few USD$'s in the currency of a war ravaged country with enormous natural resources and potential wealth.

So maybe an RV will happen soon and we'll all realize the greatest financial blessing of our lifetime. And maybe it won't, but Iraq manages to build themselves back to an economic world power. In either case, those that hold on to their millions of Dinar will benefit greatly.

WW II Germany is a text book example of how this investment can work. The Reichmark was next to worthless at the end of WWII. It revalued in 1947 making a lot of GI's who took that currency home very wealthy. Wikipedia shows this quite clearly.

It is my honest and heartfelt hope that Iraq can become a diamond in the rough so to speak. It would be nice to see at least one country over there get their sh*t together, get rid of the idiotic radicals (whose thinking I can not even BEGIN to understand, I mean, why go through life wanting to kill someone just because they don't believe the same as You?), get a democratic society of sorts moving, and let the people live a better more fullfilling life. They need to have access to (if they want) all the same freedoms that we enjoy (for the time being). If sacrificing my measly one-million Dinars would help to make this happen, I would be more than willing to let it be so. If in the meantime, I can become a measly millionaire in the process...yay! ;)