Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it true from KTFM?

Muhammad

The World Bank warns of the imminent announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The World Bank warns of the imminent announcement of a re-evaluation that would include Iraq

This study concerns as soon as you make the announcement of increased currency $ 3.16, 56 million people in 84 countries, including Iraq are moving toward changing the currency.

This study by the World Bank and the information published in World Policy Journal, the U.S. Iraq that Iraq would be one of the more than 10 countries that would be reassessed. This is expected to meet with most of the territorial arrangements of the southern Gulf, according to the study.

The results of this report prepared by the Arab Forum for the Middle East and the Development of NGOs have shown that Arab countries will benefit most from the changing value of money, and more prepared for change.

The World Bank warns of the imminent announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The World Bank warns of the imminent announcement of a re-evaluation that would include Iraq

This study concerns as soon as you make the announcement of increased currency $ 3.16, 56 million people in 84 countries, including Iraq are moving toward changing the currency.

This study by the World Bank and the information published in World Policy Journal, the U.S. Iraq that Iraq would be one of the more than 10 countries that would be reassessed. This is expected to meet with most of the territorial arrangements of the southern Gulf, according to the study.

The results of this report prepared by the Arab Forum for the Middle East and the Development of NGOs have shown that Arab countries will benefit most from the changing value of money, and more prepared for change.

This is toilet paper without the link. If this is published info then show it, otherwise stow it.

To me this is merely a post. It states nothing more than the fact that a study was conducted. No time frame nor link to be subject to verification.Also the ones conducting the study have no authority over our investment. I dont mean to sound ugly, just expressing my opinion.

I can sit down for 30 seconds and "consider" an outcome and call it a "study". Studies are posted and published. This is not some inside intel or rumor, it is a study. WHERE is this study?