Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

overwhelming negativity today.....:(

Wow....I don't feel like I've read one insightful thing that is positive about holding Dinar and about the RV coming soon!! A little bit of info. has been posted but a ton of sadness being deposited in here today!! Praying and standing in faith but man it's hard today!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wow....I don't feel like I've read one insightful thing that is positive about holding Dinar and about the RV coming soon!! A little bit of info. has been posted but a ton of sadness being deposited in here today!! Praying and standing in faith but man it's hard today!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dont let all that crap get to ya. dklll is right the more bad news and pumping could be a good sign, it sways either way though. take nothing NOTHING!! for granted on this sight or the next. the first to hold what the press says close to heart is the first to fall. read what you will and make your own opinion whether it agrees with the post or not. you have made a very smart investment that will make you very happy in the future. patience and a level head is gunna maintain sanity, you have you good days and bad days on this sight.... such is life. ;)