Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic AM Chat

Den56

7:21 AM [sfmedic] OK SONNY TOLD ME THAT HE HAD CONFIRMATION FROM HIS SIS'S CORPORATION THAT FOR SOME REASON BRANCHES NOT ALL WERE GIVEN A HEADS UP

7:22 AM [sfmedic] AND ALSO THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW ALL THE DETAILS EXCEPT THAT MONTANA IS TELLING HIM THAT HE HAS BIG NEWS THAT CONFIRMS THE IQD IS COMING OUT

7:22 AM [sfmedic] NOW HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT IS

7:22 AM [sfmedic] BUT HE ALSO GAVE ME SOME CHASE INFO

7:22 AM [sfmedic] AND WANTS ME TO GIVE IT TO LANACHY FOR HIM TO RUN WITH IT

7:23 AM [sfmedic] LAN AND HIS BUD AT CORPORATE KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE CHASE

7:23 AM [sfmedic] AND THE TREASURY

7:23 AM [sfmedic] NOW HE IS SAYING IT CAN BE ANY HR

7:23 AM [sfmedic] THAT IS HOW CLOSE WE ARE

7:23 AM [sfmedic] BUT HE ALSO AGREES WITH US STICKING WITH LANACHY

7:24 AM [sfmedic] I AM STICKING WITH THE HORSE I RODE IN ON

7:24 AM [sfmedic] NOW AS I SAID IF MONTANA IS FINALLY RIGHT

7:24 AM [sfmedic] GREAT SOONER OR LATER SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE

7:25 AM [sfmedic] NOW FIRST ALL YOU GET THIS IN YOUR MINDSET

7:25 AM [sfmedic] IT IS COMING AND WILL BE DONE

7:25 AM [sfmedic] SO FOR ME THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW

7:25 AM [sfmedic] THERE IS NO ESCAPING THE RV ANYMORE

7:26 AM [sfmedic] I PERSONALLY DO NOT THINK WE HAVE ANY LEGISLATION TO WAIT FOR AND EXCEPT FOR THE BUDGET WHICH MAY HELP US BY THEM NOT APPROVING IT

7:26 AM [sfmedic] IT MAY FORCE THE USE OF THE ERM

7:27 AM [sfmedic] NOW ONCE THEY DO AND IT IS ON THE MARKET

7:27 AM [sfmedic] THERE IS NO TURNING BACK

7:27 AM [sfmedic] NOW IF IT COMES OUT LOW BECAUSE OF THE ERM

7:27 AM [sfmedic] DON'T FRET

:27 AM [sfmedic] IT WILL RISE AND THAT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH

7:27 AM [sfmedic] THEN YOU CONTROL WHEN YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE

7:28 AM [sfmedic] BECAUSE THERE WILL NOT BE ANY DEADLINE

7:28 AM [sfmedic] THAT IS ALL I HAVE UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO MAKE UP SOME LIES

7:28 AM [mailman17] AND LETS GO A BIT FURTHER INTO DETAIL...IF I MAY?

7:28 AM [Mustangsally42] ty Med

7:28 AM [sfmedic] YW

7:28 AM [thehawk] Great news, thanks

7:29 AM [mailman17] WHAT DOES IRAQ NEED SO DESPERATELY?

7:29 AM [brownbaby] money, a budget, security

7:29 AM [running waters] water electricity and RV

7:29 AM [mailman17] INVESTMENT...

7:29 AM [mailman17] INFRASTRUCTURE

7:30 AM [mailman17] WILL INVESTMENT COME WITH THE DINAR AT 1170?

7:30 AM [OIF_Vets_for_Dinar] Get their curreneny tradeable on the international market

7:30 AM [marckswoman] No

7:30 AM [Veritas] Even though there may not be a deadline to exchange, do you think there will be a deadline to turn in big bills.

7:30 AM [mailman17] THAT IS WHAT WILL DRIVE THE DINAR

7:31 AM [mailman17] THEY NEED A STABLE BASE OTHER THAN CURRENCY AND OIL;

7:31 AM [mailman17] AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT A RV WILL BRING

7:31 AM [mailman17] FOOD FOR THOUGHT....

7:31 AM [mailman17] OK...THANKS MED...

Does anyone else think it odd that neither Adam or Sonny has posted anything on here relative to what Medic is quoting them on?

1. Medic is sonny and vice versa

2. Adam is sonny, who is not medic

3. Adam is sonny who is also medic

4. Adam is Medic but not sonny

5. Adam is Medic, but also sonny

No intelligent/verifiable info to back any of it anyway .... just "he said, she said" so don't get too worked up.

Forgot to say that this was emailed to me from another Dinar friend. I am not in Med's forum. I would think that he was referring to "OUR" Sonny and Montana. Maybe they could add some light to the voracity of this ?????

Sonny and I had a conversation, Sonny shared some of it with Medic, it should have gone no further... perhaps the reason Medic has less and less intel he can trust is because he gives up names when he shouldn't.

I'm not commenting further than that at this time.

Give me one legitimate, proven reason why there would be a deadline at all.

You give us one verifiable proven reason why there WON'T be a deadline. (Stop making ridiculous requests, you're asking for proof on a speculative idea. Makes no sense.)

Does anyone else think it odd that neither Adam or Sonny has posted anything on here relative to what Medic is quoting them on?

1. Medic is sonny and vice versa

2. Adam is sonny, who is not medic

3. Adam is sonny who is also medic

4. Adam is Medic but not sonny

5. Adam is Medic, but also sonny

No intelligent/verifiable info to back any of it anyway .... just "he said, she said" so don't get too worked up.

I guarantee you I am not sonny nor am I Medic. And Sonny isn't Medic either, so put down the peace pipe. The stuff you're smoking isn't helping. ;)

Re: Quote Originally Posted by Den56 View Post

Forgot to say that this was emailed to me from another Dinar friend. I am not in Med's forum. I would think that he was referring to "OUR" Sonny and Montana. Maybe they could add some light to the voracity of this ?????

And . . . . Adam Montana's reply . . . .

"Sonny and I had a conversation, Sonny shared some of it with Medic, it should have gone no further... perhaps the reason Medic has less and less intel he can trust is because he gives up names when he shouldn't.

I'm not commenting further than that at this time."

Thank You for clarifying this for us, Adam !

You give us one verifiable proven reason why there WON'T be a deadline. (Stop making ridiculous requests, you're asking for proof on a speculative idea. Makes no sense.)

If the IQD goes out onto the open market like so many other currencies and can be traded then why would there be a deadline? If its on open market then you can buy it whenever you want at whatever rate its at, it doesn't make sense to say that people that bought before a RV/RI will have to trade an internationally traded currency whereas people that bought after won't be affected. I haven't heard of this before with another currency. If you want to talk about higher bills having a deadline when they are taken out of circulation then let's talk about the USD $1000 as an example. People still hold those bills today even though they were taken out of circulation for being too large and they can go to a bank at any time and trade it in for smaller bills. I don't know why IQD would be any different.

Its also not always proposed as a speculative idea, some people post it as fact and get many worried about a time line to trade currency. That's my personal opinion.

popo24:

1. You stated opinion, not fact. If you're going to demand other people provide facts, please be prepared to do so yourself.

2. You don't know why the IQD would be different? This is a unique situation. Enough said.

Finally... you've never heard of a deadline to cash in currency?

Kuwait did it... FOUR TIMES.

This is a unique situation, and I am betting dollars to dinars that it will have unique rules applied to it.

clear as mud I bet!

Sorry I'm not going into any more details. You all know I don't do the "RV date rate Bank Rumor of the week" thing.

True, Adam . . . . but you did "Clarify" at least that it was actually "Our Sonny and Adam" that med was referring too . . . .e ven though he should NOT have been stating so . . . .which really does not surprise any of us on "Med's part".