Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENOUGH WITH ALL THESE SILLY DATES !!!!!!!

WHEN I COME HOME FROM WORK I COME ON TO THIS SITE AND I JUST FIND IT SO FUNNY HOW MANY PEOPLE POST THIS INFO WITH DATES ON WHEN THE RV WILL HAPPEN. IT WILL HAPPEN NOT JUST SO WE CAN MAKE MONEY FROM OUR INVESTMENT , BUT IT WILL HAPPEN FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ. SO ALL THE DATES COME AND GO AND NO RV. SHOULD WE CONTINUE TO JUST KEEP CREATING NEW DATES FOR THE RV? I THINK THATS WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT READ THESE ARE GETTING CRAZY .KEEP THE FAITH AND IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT....... :( . JUST A THOUGHT..... :D

• Upvote 3

The FedEx driver and I had a long talk about the Dinar. He's knows about 20 people he has delivered Dinar to. One is he says is a Doctor who have been buying a little every month for the last few years. One he said was a guy he knows personally spent his whole pay check on Dinar because he knows he will be rich in the next 30 days. It broke my heart. I hope he is right but I have heard that same line many times. I really don't know. Last month I put a reserve down because I knew it was going to happen in the next 30 days. I could spare it so I was fine but I bought into flat out lies.

Shame on you pumpers. I don't care if you post in Rumors. Newbies like myself don't know the difference between rumor and lies. I do now but I didn't 30 days ago. Unfortunately that kid that spent his whole pay check may also learn the hard way, I truly hope he does not. GO RV

PS: The FedEx driver has not bought any Dinar yet but plans on doing so soon.

• Upvote 1