Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SafeDinar raising prices

Inbedded HorseHead

All the pumping is helping their biz---up $120/million since I last bought in December....TerryK making some nice commission no doubt :P

In normal cases, I would have to suggest looking for the cheapest prices to make up for sites jack their prices..

But I think demand outweighs supply that going to the cheapest dealer, may not work so well.

Especially since these dealers have a backlog of requests/orders that'll take awhile to fill.

:angry::angry: Well I don't know about everyone else but i'mn getting real tired of all the bs and lieing on here . i just want to know when its going to happen .I'm on SSI and i cant wait anymore i need to cash in pretty soon.Can anyone tell me when for sure. :confused:

:angry::angry: Well I don't know about everyone else but i'mn getting real tired of all the bs and lieing on here . i just want to know when its going to happen .I'm on SSI and i cant wait anymore i need to cash in pretty soon.Can anyone tell me when for sure. :confused:

NOPE!!! No one knows..There are no true answers as to when this will happen so my advice to you would be to enjoy your SSI because at least you have an income as so many others don't. Just relax and wait like everyone else has to..

Nope......It'll happen, when it happens............Use your next check to pay bills.........