Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

As I am new to investing and the possibility of having more money than I can conceive, I would like to get your ideas on where to put 2 million dollars. Some have said, deposit the money in a non-interest bearing account here in the US. Some have said that putting the money in a foreign account would be wiser, although I don't believe that is totally honest. While yet others have advised a combination of both local and foreign deposits. I would like to minimize the amount I give to the feds, as well as the state, and yet remain honest in my dealing. Any advice would be appreciated.

I agree with the combo of both foreign and national investing. You can create a bank account in the U.K. and activate it when you arrive on your passport. If you are going to have say, 2 million I would deposit 500,000$ into that account. I would invest 500,000$ here or wherever you live. The remaining million (well whatever it is that is left from taxes if they apply), I would have fun with. That is just what "I" would do with it. What others might do, that's something else entirely.

hey everyone my name is john from sc. i drive a truck for a living and can't wait to give it up after 40+ years. ha it sure would be nice. i have been told a trust fund would be the best. anyone have any info on it. i just want to retire and try to enjoy life whats left.

I'm Charles. I'm a contractor here in the IZ (International Zone), just down from the Embassy in Iraq! I'm an Inspector and will cotribute what I can. I've been invested for about 5 years now, and came to Iraq in Apr 05. (still here). I've researched more in this past 5 years than I have in my entire life.:)

Thanks for having me and thanks to everyone for their contributions!!

It's a great day in the neighbor. Wanna Be is here because he wanna Be "Rich, Weathy, and Wise." I've been be an investor for a year and like all of you,---I'm sittin' at the dock of the bay waiting for my ship to come in. Like Christopher Cross, "I'm Sailin', no, I believe I Can Fly, no, Money, Money, Money Mon--ey yeah! are we there yet? My horse is in the race to win. You betcha!!!!! I've already set a plan of action in place for RV. 1st tithe, reward myself, listen to wise counsel and make MY decisions on investing in real estate, domestic income, growth, and international stocks as well as get totally out of debt. then sow seed to help different ministries.

Does anyone know about opening an account with Warka Bank in Iraq. I am wondering if I can open the account like the web site says and then open an account with Citibank, transfer the Dinars from them to Warka as Dinars and if I transfer money back to Citi will it be in dollars. Does anyone know anything about this?

Hello Everyone all over the World,

Six months ago I barely convinced my wife into letting me spend 500 clams on Iraqi Dinar. She still refers to it as my “magic beans” (although when it hits I’m sure that it’ll be OUR and no longer MY). I haven’t really paid much attention to it until recently b/c things really seem to be coming together in Iraq.

Name is Ed. I'm new to the foreign currency thing - Dinars the first purchase. A friend is planning a serious retirement based on the Dinar.

I understand the timing of the Dinar revaluation is the big challenge but what's the gut-level estimate on the probability the Dinar will revalue at all? This seems like a 99.9% good thing but when is the question.

Am I on the right track here or are my expectations out of line regarding the RV?

I also have a military friend in Iraq right now and from the "street level" the Dinar RV doesn't seem like such an amazing opportunity. I don't know for sure but get the impression that he's not buying any.

Appreciate the advice and answers to my questions.