Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Know You're on the Site too much if....

Yea - I was doing that last week- scary!! Kept looking at posts all night in my dreams! My husband's birthday was 1/11 and i thought that was another good "sign" that it would go- Would have made a heck of a birthday! I'm going to start a "12 step program" for people who are addicted to checking dinar updates!!!! LOL!! Wanna join!! I'm seriously down to a couple of times a day- I can't get caught up in this again . This has been a crazy month and i do feel it will come to fruition soon- BUT- a watched pot never boils!! I am also growing increasingly irritated by people posting B.S.!! Some information gets misconstrued through interpertation and i don't feel it is ALL done with malice. I DO think there are some pretty sick people out there who are thriving on getting peoples hopes up. There are a lot of people who REALLY NEED for the RV to occur and it's just terrible to lpump them up for yet another disappointment.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having "DINAR-MARES"!!!!

• Upvote 1