Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three Ways To Invest

Remeber there are other ways to be cashing in on the Dinar as we all wait for this to RV.

Obviously no one has been able to predict when the RV is going to occur.

So in the meantime why not open a Warka account and take advantage of the high interest rate they are giving.

Also follow the ISX. Many members of this forum and doing very well.

It;s very easy to set these accounts up.

The point is many of us are getting frustrated with the timing of the RV while many others are accumulating more dinars without spending any more money.

Makes a lot of sense to me.

Good luck and stay grounded.

Best of Life.

• Upvote 2

Remeber there are other ways to be cashing in on the Dinar as we all wait for this to RV.

So in the meantime why not open a Warka account and take advantage of the high interest rate they are giving.

The point is many of us are getting frustrated with the timing of the RV while many others are accumulating more dinars without spending any more money.

Best of Life.

Thank you for this

Best of Life.

The year 2010, brought me just over $2700.00 in interest from my Warka IQD Savings Account and doubled my ISX portfolio. Thanks Adam!

I have close to $20,000 USD in Warka bank. I have attempted to use all of their advertised methods of withdraw. I just wanted to see which would be the best after the Rv/Ri. The last time I was able to use my debit card was Nov. 04, 2010. The max I could take out of my account was $500, I tried $800 but I get a response that I was over my limit. I had withdrawn from my IQD savings and IQD checking before, but still the limit was $500 per day. Did not matter what account I tried to use or in what order, or the number of different ATM's used, $500 was the limit for the day.

Wire transfer back to the US has not worked! Their Western union service does not work. Warka debit card does not work. Maybe, I'll be able to get to that money in a couple years, then again maybe not. I have contacts at the Warka bank that I telephone to attempt to get this done. All I get from them now is," I will forward your request to the correct department.

"Good morning sir,

we are doing to get the proper information about your matter sooner,we will reply you latter ."

warka bank / tallil

Make your life simple, stay away from Warka bank!!

I've lost 100's of thousands before, so this will hurt but, hey it's only money !!

01-10-11

Warka site is back up and somewhat working. I'll be attempting to make a withdraw tomorrow with master/debit card, I'll let you what happens.

01-12-11 Still cannot get any money out of Warka bank!! Sent emails and talked to them on the phone again, 2:00pm Iraq time.

I have close to $20,000 USD in Warka bank. I have attempted to use all of their advertised methods of withdraw. I just wanted to see which would be the best after the Rv/Ri. The last time I was able to use my debit card was Nov. 04, 2010. The max I could take out of my account was $500, I tried $800 but I get a response that I was over my limit. I had withdrawn from my IQD savings and IQD checking before, but still the limit was $500 per day. Did not matter what account I tried to use or in what order, or the number of different ATM's used, $500 was the limit for the day.

Wire transfer back to the US has not worked! Their Western union service does not work. Warka debit card does not work. Maybe, I'll be able to get to that money in a couple years, then again maybe not. I have contacts at the Warka bank that I telephone to attempt to get this done. All I get from them now is," I will forward your request to the correct department.

"Good morning sir,

we are doing to get the proper information about your matter sooner,we will reply you latter ."

warka bank / tallil

Make your life simple, stay away from Warka bank!!

I've lost 100's of thousands before, so this will hurt but, hey it's only money !!

01-10-11

Warka site is back up and somewhat working. I'll be attempting to make a withdraw tomorrow with master/debit card, I'll let you what happens.

01-12-11 Still cannot get any money out of Warka bank!! Sent emails and talked to them on the phone again, 2:00pm Iraq time.

Unfortunately you must have a Warka Account to by stocks in ISX.

Perhasp limit your risk with warka and just use them as a vehicle for stock purchases.

I have heard many mixed opinions when it comes to Warka....

• Upvote 1