Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

no matter how hard i try

TechOps it's really simple. It takes a certain type of person to be a gambler. This investment is a gamble.

I deal in stock, livestock that is. And even is this there are 2 kind of dealers. I have a good friend who is also a livestock dealer, except he is the conservative type. He buys but the pound and sells when they gain a few pounds, make a little BUT CERTAIN profit and is happy.

Not me at all ;) I am the gambling type. I want them cheap, the ones on the edge and almost dead and when they live I make $$$. Sure things are boring and risky and not very many people are strong enough to purposely make themselves vulnerable.

Maybe that's why I like most everyone here, we all the same type of people for the most part. Risk takers, strong willed and just awesome.

TechOps don't get frustrated be proud of yourself. :)

TechOps it's really simple. It takes a certain type of person to be a gambler. This investment is a gamble.

I deal in stock, livestock that is. And even is this there are 2 kind of dealers. I have a good friend who is also a livestock dealer, except he is the conservative type. He buys but the pound and sells when they gain a few pounds, make a little BUT CERTAIN profit and is happy.

Not me at all ;) I am the gambling type. I want them cheap, the ones on the edge and almost dead and when they live I make $$$. Sure things are boring and risky and not very many people are strong enough to purposely make themselves vulnerable.

Maybe that's why I like most everyone here, we all the same type of people for the most part. Risk takers, strong willed and just awesome.

TechOps don't get frustrated be proud of yourself. :)

Agreed..... The funny thing is with a gamble you could lose it all usually.... I can sell the back to Ali right now and break even..... I don't see anything that would support an rv that goes lower so i just dont see the gamble in it..... Unless i'm missing something but with the amount of data that i have reviewed and what little sources of intel i have been given it just doesn't seem that you could lose by the numbers....

Appreciate your thoughts :)

Why would you really want to convince people who arent interested???

I have a few people in my life that i was hoping could be blessed by this and i don't really see this as a gamble since i dont see the down side so hopefully that answers your question