Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News banking news

jwb

I personally think that people should stop calling the banks. When it revalues, there will be plenty of places to change it in. With everyone calling, of course they are going to be tight lipped and not have the answer you want. There are a few of these posts every week... I"m sure the banks are sick of calls.

I 've owed the new Dinar since April of 2004, bought my first million at 4000 dinar for a dollar, I bought 10 million QUICK, at the time and still today , ever bank except Iraqi Banks have said the money was worthless, that being said I have bought 81 million Dinar, sold 11 million Dinair in November for $9042 USD, I have and will always maintain 70 million Dinar. I only sold because, I promised myself that if it would just double in price I would SELL. This currency just stayed like a rock for a year, I just wished it would go to .02-.05 to the USD, JUST Remember watch those Pennys and the Dollars will watch thereselves. This is not a lottery it takes more then a Dollar to play and WIN. !!!

Hello everyone, I talked with Chase in Tulsa asking if they had heard any info about the Iraqi dinars. He said he has been watching www.xe.com??? (Not sure of the exact address) and nothing is happening right now but when it does they will get an e-mail telling them. I am shocked because he even acted like he knew something about it!!!

ndowning

Can you help? Ali's in Nashville? Is the going to be bank in Nashville? Or is this person going to start a bank of some sort? Or is this going to be a money exchange place?

Ali is the owner of DinarTrade.com He is a dealer (probably the biggest by far).

someone asked about Ali in Nashville, the office is in Brentwood and will open when the RV is announced -- He will not be there on a regular basis, but will have staff. It will be like dinartrade in CA, it will be a currency exchange registered with the fed. He will exchange at a higher rate at least for people who bought from him (we paid a higher price)