Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why am I seeing an RV here at this site? Not the DOHA

Spoolin

When I use the converter, here's what I get:

1,000,000 iqd = $3,098,292.09

1,000,000 kwd = $3,391,453.64

1 iqd = $3.10

1 kwd = $3.39

.. So then Kuwait is still higher, by 0.29 cents

And then reversing the tables, I get:

$1,000 US DOLLARS = 323 Iraqi dinars

Where, in the past (LIKE YESTERDAY!), a $1,000 bucks could buy you a MILLION DINARS!

I will give Kuwait their .29cents,.... I just want my 3dollars/dinar. I really hope this is true, I have however checked a couple of sites out there like Yahoo Financial Currancy converter and it hasn't converted to the 3 dollars yet.. Plus checked www.fxtop.com and it hasn't converted yet either, but you have to remember these sites might update with USA time zones...well that's what I am hoping. I realy hate it in Iraq and want to go home and play in the snow. :D

GO RV

God Bless Everyone. Remember your church when this does happen. ( that's if you have a church ) I don't want to assume that everybody will give their Offerings..

GO RV!

.. are we already there now?

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Cannot get the site to copy so I cannot post it but it is not a static number, it is calculating ...

1 dinar equals $3.10

10 dinar equals $398

100 dinar equals $309.83

1000 dinar equals $3098.29

and just because Iike to think big ...

1,000,000 dinar equals $3,098,292.09

smee2

Ok tell ya what, you come pay me at a dollar for dollar or dinar a 1:1 ratio and I will give you all of my dinar now and you can profit the rest ok? :lol::lol: ;)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 1

7:32am est. Just tried the conversion and it comes out to $3.10us to $1:00IQD.

I'm not getting my hopes up. However, it's in the anticipated RV rate range. So, there might be some grease being applied to those rusty wheels.

I still say we won't see any official progress before Thurs. and more than likely it'll be Sun-Mon time frame. Remember, Sun-Mon has always been when they have made their big announcements.