Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Tidbit: Parliament in Session?

Upgradable

BTW… Parliament is in session. Their website has activites for Mon and Tues. Once on the site, you must click one of the Arabic tabs at the top to get to the daily Parlaiment agenda (for me it the far right) other far left.

Kap

http://www.parliament.iq/kurdish/index.php?newlang=arabic

(I can't get the English translation to show the current activities, but even in Arabic you can see the dates in the text.)

• Upvote 4

BTW… Parliament is in session. Their website has activites for Mon and Tues. Once on the site, you must click one of the Arabic tabs at the top to get to the daily Parlaiment agenda (for me it the far right) other far left.

Kap

http://www.parliament.iq/kurdish/index.php?newlang=arabic

(I can't get the English translation to show the current activities, but even in Arabic you can see the dates in the text.)

This is from the tidbit on the right of the screen when it is in Arabic: The doctor met far substitute Al-Sohail first for head of council the deputies is era raved today fifth Wednesday of January 2011 Lebanese head the parliament the gentleman is discerning land, and discussion of the sides the proposed cases on the Arabic arena and necessity activation of the cooperation is the evident parliaments Arabic and twofold consolidation the cooperation between the countries the brothers Iraq and Lebanese.

This next one is from the left:

Head council of the Iraqi deputies confirmed the professor Osama AbdulAziz [aalnjyfy], in to parliament will continue with Iraqi people in all preservations Iraqi, [lyshe'rh] that he continuous with him across his information on the problems which be exposed [lhaa].[wqaal] his rule during his visit for head council of the previous deputies the doctor Iyad Al-Samarie in headquarter the Islamic party in Baghdad today: “that returning continued the Iraqi preservations while between her for him from [aalaathaar] positive.

I just went through the entire frontpage of articles and NOTHING said anything about parlamentary activities. Alot of meetings with different individuals and wishing the Armenians a great celebration for the birth of their Christ and so on. Just saying, not debunking or bashing. Their was a few articles where Najafi basically said "lets do this" as far as the government goes but that was about it.

• Upvote 2