Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic chat 1.19 1851cst

k98nights

I have watched over weeks medic predict stuff which never comes off......I appreciate the work that he does, but only post it as rumor and not post it like it's news. I am not knocking anyone's posts but do your best to get it right. If its rumor, its rumor. If its news its news. Don't get the two confused. Credibility gets lost with too many posts that get posted as news and absolutes that never come off........

I have watched over weeks medic predict stuff which never comes off......I appreciate the work that he does, but only post it as rumor and not post it like it's news. I am not knocking anyone's posts but do your best to get it right. If its rumor, its rumor. If its news its news. Don't get the two confused. Credibility gets lost with too many posts that get posted as news and absolutes that never come off........

This is the RUMOR Forum, not the NEWS Forum. Why does everyone have such a problem with this? Please people, pay attention to what is going on. If anyone gets "worked up" over anything in this forum: work on grasping logic (this is a rumors forum - don't treat it like a news forum) and learn to keep your emotions in check, please. We should act like adults and not children who haven't learned to control our emotions. I love to read Medics posts. Thanks k98nights for your posts. Keep them coming!!! I enjoy your insights and your jokes k98nights, thanks from a fellow Alabamian :-) Try to keep it upbeat and discuss possible scenarios of the RV instead of getting worked up and bashing people because "they post it like it's news and not rumor" when we are in the Rumor Forum.

This is the RUMOR Forum, not the NEWS Forum. Why does everyone have such a problem with this? Please people, pay attention to what is going on. If anyone gets "worked up" over anything in this forum: work on grasping logic (this is a rumors forum - don't treat it like a news forum) and learn to keep your emotions in check, please. We should act like adults and not children who haven't learned to control our emotions. I love to read Medics posts. Thanks k98nights for your posts. Keep them coming!!! I enjoy your insights and your jokes k98nights, thanks from a fellow Alabamian :-) Try to keep it upbeat and discuss possible scenarios of the RV instead of getting worked up and bashing people because "they post it like it's news and not rumor" when we are in the Rumor Forum.

And no one said it was a rumor either. Initially medic said this in a chat room. So does that mean all things stated in the chat room is rumor too? Just because someone takes a copy of someone's chat and posts it in the "rumor" section, now it's considered a rumor and we are to refrain from commenting because we are supposed to except that once it enters the rumor section, it's now considered rumor.

Let's face facts here. Medic said this in a chatroom, not as a post in the rumors section...even if it's a chatroom from another website. Why shouldn't we call him out to prove his info instead of accepting like we are a bunch of "dinar lemmings."

i have a lot of money invested in this curency and i want to see it RV like every one else, i don't comment most of the time as most are lies and can't under stand why there can't be more truth, i have a pastor friend on another site that follows medic and every email i get from him about what medic says has been faults and maybe if i really didnt have a real bank manager in my family i would have fallen for these rumors, i just feel bad for those who need this to RV and cling on to every piece of info truth or lie, i wish this site could be more on the truthfull and honest side.

As the old saying goes, you throw enough sh** at the wall something will stick!

Listen folks, I am no fan of B.S. I do not have any motive other than to pass on information. You can read my posts and see if I make sense or not, you decide. I do not know Medic, Sonny, Adam, TerryK, Frank, Mailman or anyone else and so I will not accuse them of lying or pumping. If you want to do that, it is your right. I own a lot of dinar and I have not and will not take a picture of it and send it to you for proof. If that keeps you from reading my post, bully for you.

Having said that, I will pass on what I know to be true and then all you fun loving, well intentioned bashers can get busy.

First, on Medics post, he is talking about a particular bank. He has called it CB in the past. Could be Compass Bank or some other bank, who knows. I do not, as I am not a member of his site. I mention Compass Bank because I have personal experience with them. They are now BBVA Compass, an international bank domiciled in Spain with the domestic headquarters in Houston.

Second, the claim that some make that "there is no way a bank would notify a branch" is a very bold statement. Without having intimate knowledge of the inner-workings of the particular bank mentioned or even banks in general, this statement is nothing more than speculation either based on your own experience at best and at worst it is a pure guess. Using the absolute term "no way" implies that one knows exactly what causes people to act and that all possible acts are known. This opinion, stated as fact, is no different than all other opinions of "fact" that we see here daily. For me to say "there is no way a bank would....." is in essence the same as me saying "the RV is happening tomorrow". While both statements are put forth as fact from on who has knowledge, they are both merely statements of opinion based on information, personal knowledge, personal agendas, experiences unique to the individual, and personal biases.

While common sense tells us that a corporate bank headquarters would not be notified of a change in the Dinar and further that they would not then pass that information on to the branch level, common sense does not always carry the day. Numerous examples could be put forth from each of our own experiences showing that while a person or a group of people should have acted in a certain and expected way, they in fact acted in a way totally to contrary to the behavior dictated by common sense.

Now for the information I know to be true. Take this, in light of the above statements, as you wish.

Within Compass Bank, there is a Foreign Exchange Department. This department is active throughout most major cities where Compass has a branch. Any of these branches can exchange USD into other currencies in which they buy or sell. Most of the branch locations send currency to the main office in Houston for processing. The foreign currency is verified and is then processed using a currency vendor. The details of this process I am not familiar with, I only know that the bank buys the currency from a vendor and sells it back to a vendor. This is where the bank captures the "spread", thereby making a profit on the exchange. Located in the Houston office is the top trader in Foreign Currency within Compass Bank. Her name is Kathy. If you want to call her, the number was given in a previous post, or you can google Compass Bank.

On two previous occasions, Kathy has received a "notice" from the currency vendor that a change was pending with the Iraqi Dinar. She indicated that these notices come up to 7 days in advance in order to give the retail currency dealers, i.e. banks and forex locations, time to prepare personal for the change. As we all know, even though notice was given of a change, a change did not occur. Kathy mentioned that this is the first occasion in her career in foreign exchange that this has occurred.

The third notice of a change with the Iraqi Dinar was received by Kathy 6 days ago. Will something happen this time? We can only wait and see.

My point is this: Banks and departments in banks do indeed receive notice that a change is occurring. Good, honest, well intentioned people do in fact pass the information on to those that they either believe must have the information in order to perform the duties required by their position within the organization or to those whom they have a relationship and have promised to keep in the loop.

The fact that every bank does not know or has not been given notice or even that a close family member works at a bank and has no knowledge of a change, does not necessarily mean that everyone is a liar and is only out to scam and hurt others. More likely, it is an indicator that their position within the bank or the bank itself either does not require the information in order to perform their job or that their supervisors do not know themselves.

Should a change with the IDQ not be forthcoming, instead of assuming that everyone is a pumper, a liar, and an unscrupulous *******, consider as an alternative that the information they received was thought to be accurate when it was given and something must have changed.

Do not spend money you do not have to buy more dinars based on information received on this or any other site. Hope for the best and be gracious when the best is delayed. Only make statements that you believe to be true based on the information you have received and expect others to do the same.

This investment is a lesson in patience, humility, common courtesy, and gratitude. Learn these lessons well and when the RV happens you will have gained more than money.

Edited by Bama
typing

Don't forget this dinar is pure speculation, if you would learn as to not listen to man and learn to listen to God,being that as you probably are a beliver in Christ,then you ask yourself am I learning of what God is teaching me,my brother patience is a virtue,it builds a person character,its all about believing who is in control? Will it RV in Gods's time,or when man speculates?,when you find the answer,it is only then you will know who is in control and peace will run like river into the inner depth of your soul!!!

And no one said it was a rumor either.

Exactly my point. If k98nights posted here under the Rumor Forum, then it is classified as a Rumor. If it was news he would have posted it here with link, etc. and possibly in the News Forum. So yes, you just proved my point. This is the Rumor Forum, thus by default everything is rumor until verified somehow as news.

Initially medic said this in a chat room. So does that mean all things stated in the chat room is rumor too?

Fine. Medic said it in a chat room. So what? Your completely illogical leap from; k98nights posted a chat room discussion here which makes it a rumor, to; then everything posted in a chat room is rumor, is ludicrous. Where do you come up with a thought process like that? Seriously. Many different things are said in a chat room. One thing could be news because he has a verifiable source like an IMF document. Another may be conjecture or hearsay, thus relegating it to the rumor category. A chat room is exactly that: chatting. Being in a chat room doesn't make it news or a rumor: just something someone said. What makes it news or a rumor is the verifiable evidence or lack thereof.

Just because someone takes a copy of someone's chat and posts it in the "rumor" section, now it's considered a rumor

See above. Yes, if it is posted in the Rumor Forum it is rumor by default until a verifiable piece of evidence is brought forth to then move it to the news, and not rumor, category.

and we are to refrain from commenting because we are supposed to except that once it enters the rumor section, it's now considered rumor.

I would like you to show me where I said not to comment on it? I said "Try to keep it upbeat and discuss possible scenarios of the RV instead of getting worked up and bashing people because "they post it like it's news and not rumor" when we are in the Rumor Forum. " I didn't say not to ask for proof if anyone has it. But there is no need to bash people for trying to get info and insight ahead on the possibility of an rv. And there is no reason for 15 people to post the same question "Where's the link?" or 15 people to bash Medic and his "lemmings". I would like to see evidence of a lot of what Medic says. But I am not going to bash him for not providing it. That's his choice because he is on HIS site. k98nights was nice enough to share it. So simply read it, process it and try to get more info. The best way to get info is not by stating what a big $%#@* you think Medic is. Where did that get us? Nowhere. How was that constructive? It wasn't.

Let's face facts here. Medic said this in a chatroom, not as a post in the rumors section...even if it's a chatroom from another website. Why shouldn't we call him out to prove his info

Facts are this: You have no right to bash him or question him here because he is not posting here. Because it was said on HIS website/chat room, not yours. Again, k98nights was nice enough to post it here for our benefit. The Admin of this site is providing us with a service so we can discuss this and try to figure out what is going on. Lets use it in a constructive manner and not destructive. Now, as I mentioned above, ask for a link. If it is provided, great. If not, move on. Then it was only a rumor and not news at this point.

instead of accepting like we are a bunch of "dinar lemmings."

I don't know about you, but I don't accept it like a "Dinar lemming". Who said you did? Or anyone else did? I am sorry if you do. It is everyone's personal responsibility in how they react to the RUMORS posted in the Rumors Forum. Please go read the News Forum if you want ONLY verified news. But, I have enough common sense (which is not very common) and logic and reasoning faculties to understand that it is only a rumor until proven to be verifiable news. I have the ability to understand not everything posted in a chat room is right or true. I have the ability to understand that this was posted in the Rumor Forum and not the News Forum. I have the ability to understand the difference between rumors and news. I have the ability to step back and sift through it and enjoy the trip to the rv date, if it rv's. Since I ride motorcycles I think the trip is half of the fun, not just the destination. I pray you will find a way to enjoy the trip instead of whatever it is that you are experiencing now.

May God grant you peace.

Medic does tell some good fictional stories!

Exactly my point. If k98nights posted here under the Rumor Forum, then it is classified as a Rumor. If it was news he would have posted it here with link, etc. and possibly in the News Forum. So yes, you just proved my point. This is the Rumor Forum, thus by default everything is rumor until verified somehow as news.

How is that exactly your point when I initially posted "And no one said it was a rumor either." So do you believe me or are you stuck in a quandary?

Fine. Medic said it in a chat room. So what?

Seriously, because that's the whole point. Medic said it in a chat room and he said it as a matter-of-fact statement.

Your completely illogical leap from; k98nights posted a chat room discussion here which makes it a rumor, to; then everything posted in a chat room is rumor, is ludicrous. Where do you come up with a thought process like that? Seriously. Many different things are said in a chat room. One thing could be news because he has a verifiable source like an IMF document. Another may be conjecture or hearsay, thus relegating it to the rumor category. A chat room is exactly that: chatting. Being in a chat room doesn't make it news or a rumor: just something someone said. What makes it news or a rumor is the verifiable evidence or lack thereof.

I didn't make an illogically leap. In my initial post I asked you a question because it seems you are making the "illogical leap." Words followed by a symbol like this "?", called question mark, represent an interrogatory statement commonly called a question.

See above. Yes, if it is posted in the Rumor Forum it is rumor by default until a verifiable piece of evidence is brought forth to then move it to the news, and not rumor, category.

So you are saying that once someone posts something in the "Dinar Rumors" section without evidence is in your mind moved to the "news" category once evidence is presented? Unfortunately I don't need to see any other facts because the only fact I need to see is the RV. Until then, everything is a rumor regardless of what section it's in or however you wish to categorize it. I like coming on here to comment on people like you who like to tell people how then should respond to posts. I am sticking up for those people. You feel that since something is posted in the rumors section, it should be treated as a rumor, when you totally misunderstood the point of why the other people were responding to Medic's chat posted by k98nights. They were pointing out on how Medic talks about his info as if it is fact when he has been wrong every single time. Just because it's in the rumor section doesn't negate the fact that Medic was trying to pass this off as fact. Use some common sense.

I would like you to show me where I said not to comment on it?

I didn't say you did, but from your post, you are implying that people who decide to post should keep their emotions in check and act like adults. Well I respect people for who they are and wouldn't tell them not to post (comment) on what they are reading. They have every right to just like you and me. But, you sort of do it again so keep reading because you'll see where.

I said "Try to keep it upbeat and discuss possible scenarios of the RV instead of getting worked up and bashing people because "they post it like it's news and not rumor" when we are in the Rumor Forum. " I didn't say not to ask for proof if anyone has it. But there is no need to bash people for trying to get info and insight ahead on the possibility of an rv.

I'd like you to show me where I just bashed people for bringing info. I replied to your post and your understanding of the "Dinar Rumors" section.

And there is no reason for 15 people to post the same question "Where's the link?" or 15 people to bash Medic and his "lemmings".

So here's your other hypocrisy. Are you going to dictate what people can and cannot say? Once again, why can't people post "Where's the link?" I wouldn't care if a 100 people asked that. They have the same rights on this forum as you and me. I'd hate to live in your world Hitler.

I would like to see evidence of a lot of what Medic says.

Finally we agree on something. I stated in my reply to your post "Why shouldn't we call him out to prove his info?"

But I am not going to bash him for not providing it.

I didn't either. Likewise I stated in my reply to your post "Why shouldn't we call him out to prove his info?"

That's his choice because he is on HIS site. k98nights was nice enough to share it. So simply read it, process it and try to get more info.

Thanks, I do read it, process it, and try to get more info. Doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter can't question it too.

The best way to get info is not by stating what a big $%#@* you think Medic is. Where did that get us? Nowhere. How was that constructive? It wasn't.

Get your facts straight or do you need me to post this in the "Dinar News" for you to understand? Once again, I didn't state anything bad about Medic. And once again, are you going to start dictating what people can say? If you don't like it, why don't you follow your own advice: "read it, process it, and try to get more info?"

Facts are this: You have no right to bash him or question him here because he is not posting here. Because it was said on HIS website/chat room, not yours. Again, k98nights was nice enough to post it here for our benefit. The Admin of this site is providing us with a service so we can discuss this and try to figure out what is going on. Lets use it in a constructive manner and not destructive. Now, as I mentioned above, ask for a link. If it is provided, great. If not, move on. Then it was only a rumor and not news at this point.

Do you actually read what you write? Where did I bash him? I believe I stated "Why shouldn't we call him out to prove his info?"

I don't know about you, but I don't accept it like a "Dinar lemming". Who said you did?

Hmmm, I didn't.

Or anyone else did? I am sorry if you do.

I believe I said I didn't, but thanks anyways!

It is everyone's personal responsibility in how they react to the RUMORS posted in the Rumors Forum.

My favorite line from you because why did you make a big deal about it in the first place? Did you get stuck in that quandary thing again?

Please go read the News Forum if you want ONLY verified news.

Thanks and I do.

But, I have enough common sense (which is not very common) and logic and reasoning faculties to understand that it is only a rumor until proven to be verifiable news. I have the ability to understand not everything posted in a chat room is right or true. I have the ability to understand that this was posted in the Rumor Forum and not the News Forum.

Unfortunately I don't think you do. Medic said this in a chat room as "matter-of-fact" and therefore the "Dinar lemmings" should take it for what it's worth. You are totally missing that point because you are still hung-up about a chat log being posted in the "Dinar Rumors" being considered rumor from a guy(Medic) who states everything as if it's fact. I wouldn't care if k98nights posted this in the "Sports" section because it's all the same to me. You are neglecting the fact that Medic chats as if everything he says his fact.

I have the ability to understand the difference between rumors and news.

Do you really or do you think you do?

I have the ability to step back and sift through it and enjoy the trip to the rv date, if it rv's. Since I ride motorcycles I think the trip is half of the fun, not just the destination. I pray you will find a way to enjoy the trip instead of whatever it is that you are experiencing now.

Thanks for the prayer. Actually, I'm experiencing sadness for you. Maybe you should take your motorcycle to the nearest Barnes & Noble and purchase yourself a reading comprehension book.

May God grant you peace.

He did and now he wants me to help you understand English comprehension.

IMO, as military, we expect "INTEL" something that we can put our lives on the line for.

This is NOT that level of INTEL, nor, IMO, is it as critical to be accurate.

I think we need to lighten up, say "thank you" to those who spend a lot of

time to bring us WHATEVER they bring us! I intend to enjoy what's left of this

long ride....and have a LOT of new friends when we all arrive! LOL!

Moolay, I called Custom House myself and their response to me was they don't buy or sell Iraqi Dinar.

A friend in Edmonton Canada is buying his Dinar at Custom House, he said there is only one place to get it in Edmonton, he gave me a number 1-780-701-1671 for custom house, last time he bought dinar he was told 2week wait and they phoned him in 5 days. Hope this helps!