Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here we go again!

Jac

Jac! I wish he still was Alive

Finally somebody said what needed to be said.

He still strums on our heart strings...we still remember people like President Reagan and others just like him! He can speak through you and everyone else if every American realizes WE ARE THE PEOPLE, the self governed and not the slaves of those who we hire to serve at our pleasure and lead at our pleasure and not vice versa!

smile.gif

biggrin.gifGod Bless America! God Bless You!

• Upvote 2

He still strums on our heart strings...we still remember people like President Reagan and others just like him! He can speak through you and everyone else if every American realizes WE ARE THE PEOPLE, the self governed and not the slaves of those who we hire to serve at our pleasure and lead at our pleasure and not vice versa!

smile.gif

biggrin.gifGod Bless America! God Bless You!

I love that man! Hope someday we find another president who could be half the man Reagan was.

• Upvote 4

smile.gifAnd so do I ! He was the man for all ages that our Forefathers would have loved. We do have someone who reminds me of him but time will tell. Right now he is the governor of New Jersey and this is how Reagan began as the governor of California.

God Bless America!smile.gif

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2

I feel the same way about the Governor, he's not afraid of saying how it is.

And he knows how to cut spending not a bad beginning. I could support him, no doubt in my mind.

I have been watching the GWB interviews and enjoying having a very special human being in my living room again. He was quite a president and everything I thought and felt about him was really true. God Bless him for all that he did and will do. We all really needed to see and hear from him right now! It was like having a long lost relative come back to visit.

God Bless America!smile.gif

Ive been in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2003 April to be exact and its going to be great to show all the naysayers and the left of what is right people that with hard work and determination ONE man can change the world and with help it may even be for the better when people stand together they can accomplish great things lets hope that all of you here do great things with what has been gave to us.This is our once in a life time don't forget to pay it back but i don't have to tell y'all that,because i know most of you would not even know of this if it was not for someone else telling you how wealthy you will become if you just......................................

And now its history . So be just like the founding fathers and don't forget who got you to this point .

ITS WHAT GOT US TO THIS POINT IN OUR HISTORY . WE ARE THE PEOPLE

great post